What parts of your body show the quickest weight loss?

Options
12346»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    The quickest - My face and fingers.

The worst - thighs, tummy, arms and butt
  • saamantha
    Options
    The weirdest spots.
    My love handles, calves, and face all seem to show signs of weight loss first... But I've also lost nearly one shoe size.

I wish my butt and thighs would lose quicker. Hah. Who doesn't?
  • myfriendb00
    myfriendb00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Face is always the first to show loss.....neck and shoulders....lossing that horrible back fat...and then arms!.... I still need to deflate the belly balloon....but its happening!!:tongue:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs and butt. I immediately lost inches in those area and continue to lose.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Quickest--legs & thighs|butt!
    Worst areas--belly & arms.
    UGHHH.
    Backwards.
    lmao.
  • dancagal41
    Options
    So far it's been my stomach, thighs, and chest..I'm hoping to lose it all on my torso, some in my chest, and most in my legs!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs for me. Oh...and boobs. I didn't have any boobs to start with and now I have to shop for bras in the tween section (and I'm 41!)
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    Boobs/ belly first... I don't think I've ever noticed a difference in my face.
  • tappleton17
    tappleton17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    my butt always goes first and i dont have a but to begin with :(
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    Unfortunately my boobs show the loss the quickest and my stomach shows it last. :(
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Chest/boobs.
  • ambermac2012
    Options
    definitely my waist! it gets so small! making my booty look like beyonce's (not a bad thing) because my thighs/booty are the last to lose weight! :)
    xoxo
    amber
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    my quick shed is my chest area slow are is everywhere else
  • sm8chan
    Options
    Waist and Stomach! Thighs and arms are last ):
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Most of my clients at the gym notice significant weight loss from their face and neck. Most complain about their mid sections.
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    Waist and hips. My thighs are the last to lose, unfortunately....those are my biggest problem area.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Best area is my arms. Worst area is tummy.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've been measuring every week but only bust, waist, and hips. My hips moved first (currently down 4 inches). Now my waistline is reducing faster (5 inches). Not much has moved off the chest (3 inches) but I know it will go eventually. I wish I had been tracking my thighs because they seem noticeably slimmer all of the sudden. But anyway, it's interesting. For the first two weeks my waist only measured a 1/2 inch less than starting, then suddenly it was down 2 inches.

Can't wait for my face to look noticeably thinner!