Knee High Boots Week 6

Options
Knee_High_wk6.jpg

Everyone is doing great so far! Congrats Samantha115 and Sarandipity on the great losses this week!

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Thanks Kityn! Hope you are feeling better:flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    yay new thread!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Woo hooo!! Congrats Ladies :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    WHOOHOO congrats girls!!

The bright side of this no appetite thing, and actually having to work at eating a full 1200 calories a day...I was up to 127 last week again, this morning I was at 125.2 yay! :bigsmile: Hope I don't ruin that when my appetite returns! :laugh:
  • samantha115
    Options
    Great job ladies!

Katie I love being sick and not wanting to eat what Im supposed to or forcing myelf to eat. I think thats how I lost that 4 pounds.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone is sick. :tongue: I have this stupid head cold which means I pretty much can't taste anything. And I found out last night that doing heavy cardio + head cold = massive headache. *sigh* oh well.
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Looks like everyone is sick. :tongue: I have this stupid head cold which means I pretty much can't taste anything. And I found out last night that doing heavy cardio + head cold = massive headache. *sigh* oh well.

Poor Kity!! Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better soon:flowerforyou:

Last final tomorrow, and I managed to get another doctor's appointment in the morning in for this blasted cough that's keeping me up all night :grumble: See, I TOLD them I needed antibiotics..."oh, it's a cold, sorry, nothing we can do..." Now I have to go back in, because of course the crap they gave me isn't working :mad: C'est la vie, I guess! Sam, you are so right lol! My appetite is slightly better so I've been having more regular food the last few days, even tried to have a blended mocha nsa from Coffee Bean yesterday, but that didn't go over too well so I had to trash it :cry:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    It's official. I've gained 5lbs. I've been lying to myself that it is bloat, waste, or muscle. It's not. I took my measurements this morning. I've gained inches. I can lie to myself about pounds but not inches. It's time to change my ticker. :sad:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is feeling better! I felt like crap last week too, got a really nasty sore throat/sinus infection.

I am still the same:cry:

I'm sorry about your gain Joy! I've been slacking off majorly too and it's starting to show. Let's get our butts back in gear!
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    I'm the same this week too. *sigh*
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    I am down 2 more to 212, but I have been wildly fluctuating day to day... I have been upping my workouts again this past week so that may have something to do with it. I think I am finally over the bug I was fighting at least. The headaches and nausea are less anyway. :ohwell:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    125.0 for me today. And back to the hospital...hopefully they give me antibiotics this time, so I don't have to go back for a 3rd time.

*hugs to Joy* We still lovvvveeeee yoooouuuuuuu!!! You know what you gotta do, and I know you can do it!!!! :flowerforyou:

Sara, congrats, and glad to hear you're feeling better!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    125.0 for me today. And back to the hospital...hopefully they give me antibiotics this time, so I don't have to go back for a 3rd time.

*hugs to Joy* We still lovvvveeeee yoooouuuuuuu!!! You know what you gotta do, and I know you can do it!!!! :flowerforyou:

:smooched:
  • samantha115
    Options
    IM at work so I feel like posting but I dont have my weight yet. I forgot weigh myself before I came into work. Have a great day everyone!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    LOVE the new pic, Kity!!! Sexy!!!!!:smokin:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    LOVE the new pic, Kity!!! Sexy!!!!!:smokin:
    :blushing: Thanks!
  • samantha115
    Options
    OK I think I should have weighed myself this morning. I think being on that TOM Im all bloated. Yeah. Thats it. Lets use that one. Im up 2 but I dont want to count it. I think its a fake 2.
  • Sarandipity
    Options

Thanks Katie :flowerforyou: Hope you feel better soon
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I have been so tired lately, but I think it's just the "hustle and bustle" of the season... Haven't been able to workout much lately, but now that I am ready for Christmas....I'm getting back on the wagon!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Our thread is dying... *runs out of thread sobbing*