Knee High Boots Week 6

Options

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Awww Joyous it's not dying...we were alll just...MIA for a few days :blushing: I had Christmas parties to attend, and despite not having much of an appetite I ate a lot anyway (justifying this to myself by reminding myself how little I've been eating lately :laugh: ) because all the delicious food was just calling me!! I'm feeling much better now, just can't shake this cough, and my appetite is definitely returning. Today I am going to attempt a workout, at least 20 minutes on my gazelle thingy or taking the puppy on a little walk. And today I'm going to start logging again, because I was a lazy bum this weekend about it...and I had no idea how to even try to log some of the stuff I ate...like veggie pizza....MMMMMMM :love: shredded veggies and cream cheese/ranch/mayo mix on pizza dough....MMMMMMM:love::love:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    I'M TALKING TO MYSELF IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Sad isn't it!?
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Just hiding....lol...no change this week. Not expecting one for next week either...
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I'm still up 5 lbs.
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Down 2 ounces...125.2. I actually recorded it this week too :laugh: Now my weight is done fluctuating from being sick, and I'm back my my huge appetite again, was negative 500 calories yesterday even with working out :sad: It's ok though, today is a new day! Today I will stay withing my calories!!! Cause tomorrow is a free day, no logging for me lol...ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, tamales, YUMMM!!! And I'm doing my baking today for tomorrow's get together-pumpkin bread and homemade biscotti :love: :love: Merry Christmas you lovely ladies!!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    I am down another 2lbs to 210. I am not counting on any big losses for the next 2 weeks :laugh:

Merry Christmas all!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I am finally down 1 pound that I gained back! 154 today. Just checking in and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!!:heart:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Great job to everyone who lost!! I'm pretty sure I put some weight back on over the last 2 days, although I didn't absolutely stuff myself like I did at Thanksgiving, so I was proud of myself for that! I also did 40 minutes on my elliptical today, usually I can only go 20 before I'm bored or tired or sore (I have a gazelle elliptical, and the position you have to use really hurts the knees after a but). I was super proud of myself!!!! :bigsmile: Hope you ladies all had a wonderful Christmas!!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Sorry Ive been MIA for the last week. IM ashamed of what Ive eaten the last few days. Not to much but its been alot of bad. Good news though I havent gained anything. Yea for me!!!!!!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Sorry Ive been MIA for the last week. IM ashamed of what Ive eaten the last few days. Not to much but its been alot of bad. Good news though I havent gained anything. Yea for me!!!!!!!

Whoohoo that's always good!!!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Hello Ladies :bigsmile:

I had to share, I bought my first pair of size 12 pants today and they fit! I started this journey last January in a size 22-24. I have to say that I was almost in tears in the change room... I don't remember ever being a size 12. I know I must have at some point, but it was so long ago it is a faint memory. Yay Me!! :drinker:

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a good New Year... :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

I had to share, I bought my first pair of size 12 pants today and they fit! I started this journey last January in a size 22-24. I have to say that I was almost in tears in the change room... I don't remember ever being a size 12. I know I must have at some point, but it was so long ago it is a faint memory. Yay Me!! :drinker:

YAY FOR YOU!!! That is very exciting, congratulations!! :drinker: All your hard work is paying off!!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Sara - I'm so happy for you!!! There is no better thing in the world in my opinion than going down a jean size!!

EDIT: I probably won't be checking in tomorrow, I've been fluctuating like crazy this week and I don't want to know how bad it is :tongue:
  • samantha115
    Options

Woo hoo!!!! Great job! Im so jealous!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Thanks girls! I am still in a little shock :bigsmile:

I just found out this morning that I get to ring in the new year with strep throat.. lucky me :sick: I will check in now for tomorrow as I am travelling tomorrow and there is no change for me... still 210lbs.

Have fun tomorrow all :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better Sara!!

Only gained 1 lb back over the holidays, so I'm happy :smile: Just got back from a run/walk with the dog, getting ready for a late lunch with the girls at Chili's...going to try to keep the total calories under 400 for it. I can do this!

Where is everyone? Come on girls, let's get back on track-we can do this!!!!:drinker:
  • barbara12
    Options
    finally the holidays are over....can't wait to get back into a routine! I didn't workout or count cals this entire holiday.....OMG the damage i feel ive done. Tomorrow I will start. Routine will help me stay on track.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I really struggle with getting back into "it" anyway have a great first week of January girls
  • samantha115
    Options
    OK Im back. I have 50 pounds to lose in 6 months. I can do this. Im mad at myself that it took me so long to get back here. Im going to set up a post and find all your missing members. Weve dwindled. I will help us grow again.