What is your healthy "I don't want to cook meal?"

Options

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Scrambled Eggs
    Whole wheat pancakes

I guess it's technically cooking but it's fast and delish!
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    These are great ideas!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I microwave a can of Amy's vegetarian refried beans and mix in some Sriracha-so yummy, nutritious and filling at 490 cal
  • arac62
    arac62 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    pile some lettuce on a plate, slap on a can of tuna, and add some italian dressing and more veggies if i'm not too laze to cut them.
  • R2Vee2
    R2Vee2 Posts: 13
    Options
    This is my (vegetarian) secret: http://www.gardein.com/products.php?t=frozen&p=5

I'm fond of the chicken and the burger patties. I pop them in a small conventional oven, while they're baking, I stir fry a couple cups of baby spinach and veggies. Super quick and delicious.
  • lizardcave
    lizardcave Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread, hummus, baby spinach and black beans. Smoosh it all together for easy sandwich/meal.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    prosciutto, mozzarella di bufala and olive oil on italian bread
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    Tuna made with Greek Yogurt and hot sauce.
    Hard-boiled eggs.
    Quest bars.
    Oats with protein powder.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have a pampered chef microwave egg cooker that i have been using a lot! I like to scramble the eggs, add some kind of spice. Once it's done, I'll put the egg in a tortilla with some salsa. Quick and easy!
  • jordanlillybit
    jordanlillybit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Organic baby arugula with mini heirloom tomatoes, black grapes, 1tbsp of feta, and balsamic vinegar with a Fage Greek yogurt!
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This is my (vegetarian) secret: http://www.gardein.com/products.php?t=frozen&p=5

I'm fond of the chicken and the burger patties. I pop them in a small conventional oven, while they're baking, I stir fry a couple cups of baby spinach and veggies. Super quick and delicious.
    Yummy, I love the Orange Chick'n. Loll I'm gonna have this tomorrow now
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Canned meat ( chicken or fish) and a canned veggie.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Usually a turkey sandwich.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Steam some green beans, add protein (leftover chicken or steak, half a can of tuna, deli meat torn to bits, whatever), toss with 1-2Tbsp pesto. I do this at least three times a week because I am so damn lazy.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    A can of salmon, 5 grams ground flax seed, 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt, 5 grams ground up almonds, a heaping amount of cilantro (a cup or so), and 1/2 tablespoon mustard if I want. Make it into a salad and put it on a Joseph's pita. I put other things in it sometimes depending on mood.

Serve with a side of sliced cucumbers and some cantaloupe. Usually 150+ grams each.

That fills me up and makes me feel bulletproof.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Spinach bacon and avocado omelet with reduced fat colby jack or cheddar cheese and topped with salsa.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    pizza or chinese food
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Well you do cook it but it is so damn easy and nutrient dense low cal here you go...
    tofuscramble_zpsa8afb654.jpg
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    6 pack of tacos from taco bell.

if i wanna be super healthy i'll spring for the 'fresco' ones...well maybe 2 or 3 of them would be frescos.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I make a spinach salad with fully cooked chicken strips, cranberry goat cheese, chopped almonds, frozen raspberries with a light version of balsamic vinegar dressing. Had it tonight actually! lol. ;)