Random Fact...

Options

Replies

• MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    Courtneylove-- I tend to agree on the whole Twilight thing. I was, at first, drawn in. But, after the first one I was bored. I have made it through the first 3 books. I have the 4th one sitting on my bookshelf. It's been there, unread, since the beginning of the summer. I just completely lost interest.

It is a tween book, afterall. Although, I do like the storyline-- it's just overrated.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Steven Seagal yelled at me once.

That is so cool. Like ANGRY yelled at you?
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    mjt-- NO WAY!! He yelled at you! He's so zen! I love Steven Seagal! haha.
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    random fact: i have an identical twin sister.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Steven Seagal yelled at me once.

That is so cool. Like ANGRY yelled at you?

Oh yeah - super angry. We used to do his PR and a journalist screwed him over and he blamed me. But I think it was the greatest day of my life! He's... well... a character.
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am a leap year baby....and my parents picked that day.
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    I am reading Twilight for the first time and I am completely underwhelmed by her writing abilities. The story line is good...her style of writing, not so much. (I know I go against most of America on this one.)

I didn't like the movies at all!! I am against America too!!!
  • passionhi
    Options

cool. I know you may get this alot, but I have always wondered on what day do ppl that are born that celebrate their bday on a non leap year??
  • dujennifer
    Options

cool. I know you may get this alot, but I have always wondered on what day do ppl that are born that celebrate their bday on a non leap year??

I get a two day birthday every year there isn't a leap year. It is by far the best option.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

OMG I was just going to ask that...I have always wondered. Since technically your birthday comes every 4 years How old are you really?? hahaha

Oh and my random fact is that I moved to Arizona 3 years ago for my job...but I moved with having no family or friends living anywhere close to me. In three years I have yet to meet someone I can really call a friend...except my roommate...but she doesn't count I knew her from CA.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I saw Pirates of Penzance,,, :bigsmile:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options

I would say that it would be March 1 since technically that is 365 days after the previous birthday. Though, of course, if I could swing the two day b-days I would do that too! ;)

C-section? Induced? Or just lots of planning and a 4 mile walk the night before?!
  • passionhi
    Options

I get a two day birthday every year there isn't a leap year. It is by far the best option.

Cool!!! I think so too.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    In 5th grade, I could ride a unicycle while dribbling and shooting a basketball.

I think I missed my calling to join the circus :sad:

I always wanted to know a circus freak... :laugh: They just lead an exciting life :noway:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options

Oh and my random fact is that I moved to Arizona 3 years ago for my job...but I moved with having no family or friends living anywhere close to me. In three years I have yet to meet someone I can really call a friend...except my roommate...but she doesn't count I knew her from CA.

Don't feel bad! I have been in TN for nearly 4 (after being here a while back for 4 additional years in college) and don't really know anyone either! I HATE hanging out with moms. I have a young son so non-moms don't work either. I don't work in an office anymore so no coworkers. People I do come in contact with (ie gym) are usually about 10-20 years older than me and have nothing in common and most people my age I just find too high maintenance to bother with. Plus I hate going out.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I am the fourth generation girl to be left handed. -great grandmother, grandma, mom & me!

That's really cool!!
  • dujennifer
    Options

I would say that it would be March 1 since technically that is 365 days after the previous birthday. Though, of course, if I could swing the two day b-days I would do that too! ;)

C-section? Induced? Or just lots of planning and a 4 mile walk the night before?!

I was a C-Section and they scheduled it for a Friday that the doctor was in so my dad could be off for the weekend to help. It happened to be leap year and about the time I was due. I am a big 7 1/2 years old.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I am a social phobe. I wait to go outside if I see any neighbors. Even to check the mail.

I'm getting somewhat better-- I have my good and bad days.

Oh-- and I'm a HUGE dork. I have MChammer "u can't touch this" as my ringtone.

(I know that's two, but oh well)

Are you diagnosed agoraphobic?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I call spiders Nesmays, named my car that to, and yes, I am one of the weirdest people I know and proud of it!
    Oh, and random fact, there are 2 full moons this month, the second one is called the blue moon.
    Oh, and Elephants cannot jump....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I was named after Chrissy from Three's Company. YES. the dumb blonde.

LOL....Come and knock on our door.... :laugh: