Random Fact...

Options

Replies

• MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    YES!

You know that scene in the Interview in the Vampire movie where Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are simultaneously drinking that girl's blood? I thought that would be the best way, ever, to die.

That was before Tom Cruise got all weird and started leaping around on couches.....

Hrm.... Another random fact.... I have four tattoos, and plans to get about four or five more!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    YES!

You know that scene in the Interview in the Vampire movie where Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are simultaneously drinking that girl's blood? I thought that would be the best way, ever, to die.

That was before Tom Cruise got all weird and started leaping around on couches.....

Hrm.... Another random fact.... I have four tattoos, and plans to get about four or five more!

I have Faerie wings on my back, and one on the inside of my wrist. Want way more, but my completely covered in tats husband always tries to talk me out of it!
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    faerie-- you're a stephen king fan? Have you gotten his new book "under the dome"?

My husband bought it and he's reading it first, then I'm gonna start on it. He said he's back to his old gruesome writing-- i can't wait til he gets through w/it so I can start on it. Plus, they're supposedly going to make a series out of it.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YES!

LOL....Well, I don't know if I'm THAT into vampires... But the whole idea is kinda hot... I guess I'm just attracted to the forbidden, bad boy, dangerous, mysterious type of guy....My husband was that once! LOL... BUT no more...he tamed down A LOT....but I still LOVE him! :love:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    faerie-- you're a stephen king fan? Have you gotten his new book "under the dome"?

My husband bought it and he's reading it first, then I'm gonna start on it. He said he's back to his old gruesome writing-- i can't wait til he gets through w/it so I can start on it. Plus, they're supposedly going to make a series out of it.

Yes, I have it under the tree!!!! I love all his cheesy tv series, but I think my fav movie of his is The Shining, and Secret Window...
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Another Random Fact, your ears and nose NEVER stop growing:noway:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

LOL....Well, I don't know if I'm THAT into vampires... But the whole idea is kinda hot... I guess I'm just attracted to the forbidden, bad boy, dangerous, mysterious type of guy....My husband was that once! LOL... BUT no more...he tamed down A LOT....but I still LOVE him! :love:

Lol. I'm not that into them anymore, hahahaha. The dangerous bad-boy type is what I was always drawn to. My husband is covered in tattoos and used to be the 'ultimate' bad-boy. But then I went and tamed him, hahaha.
  • MadWorld
    Options
    one of my fave's is desperation.

man am in for it with the nose thing... at least i can cover my ears w/my hair. haha.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    one of my fave's is desperation.

man am in for it with the nose thing... at least i can cover my ears w/my hair. haha.

Desperation is a great book...and did you know that The Regulators (I think this is the one, not at home so cannot look) cover art goes with the cover art of Desperation. If you put them together, they form a complete picture. The regulators he wrote under one of his alias names, Richard Bachman....
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    My name is Hope because I'm the youngest of 4 and my mom hoped I'd be her last.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    My name is Hope because I'm the youngest of 4 and my mom hoped I'd be her last.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I don't mind getting my blood drawn. It doesn't usually hurt. I've had it drawn a million times, IV inserted a zillion times, etc.
    Yet every time I see the needle, tears immediately start flowing down my cheeks. I'm not "crying" but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I apologize to my nurses every time, telling them I'm truly okay, but always have flowing tears when I see the needle.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I don't mind getting my blood drawn. It doesn't usually hurt. I've had it drawn a million times, IV inserted a zillion times, etc.
    Yet every time I see the needle, tears immediately start flowing down my cheeks. I'm not "crying" but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I apologize to my nurses every time, telling them I'm truly okay, but always have flowing tears when I see the needle.

Wow, I see stars the minute a needle comes within 10 feet of me.....
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    We should celebrate the Blue Moon by drinking blue moon beer! Yay!! :)

I do think that Robert Pattinson is pretty dang sexy...just what I would've imagined in my mind. Bella isn't really what I think in my mind, so I changed her :laugh:

I don't have any tattoos...I was always too chicken. Never got my belly button pierced like every other high school girl either!

And I'm all for the 2-day birthday thing. Why not a whole birthday week? :bigsmile:

I have some weird sayings too...my favorite is "frenklie" and it just means "off." Like you know when you take a chug of orange juice and it has just gone a little bad? Or when you put on your sock too early after painting your toenails and they look kind of wavy afterwards when you look later? =FRENKLIE
  • MadWorld
    Options
    That's really cool about the regulators... I'll have to pass that on to my husband too bc that's one of his favorites! :)

Awww, Hope-- I'm sorry but, that's funny! Haha! ;)
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My kids are fraternal twins.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 pair of heels.

Holy cow!! Shoe shopping at passionhi's place! :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    My measurements are a perfect hourglass 39-29-39.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I live with "the three little pigs.":noway: --my nickname for my Lhasa Apso, Shih tzu and Yorkshire Terror....err I mean "Terrier":laugh: :laugh:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I live with "the three little pigs.":noway: --my nickname for my Lhasa Apso, Shih tzu and Yorkshire Terror....err I mean "Terrier":laugh: :laugh: