Anyone Facebookless?

Options
124»

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't have one...

People that I went to school with don't even know that I exist. And I'm PERFECTLY okay with this.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I had one but deactivated it. No interest in getting on it again.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I've never had a Facebook account and have never been interested in getting one. Somehow, I still keep in touch with all of my friends.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I never had facebook. I have a phone, text messages, Steam, Skype, and email. There's enough way my friends can contact me. That and I don't give care about the million pictures of junk they take or how Facebook sales your data to companies to make all its profits.
  • Pudgebrownie
    Options
    We ONLY have family and family friends on Fb. We live in the US but my parents reside in Asia and my husband's in Holland. So it's a nice way to stay in touch with ease. It's kind of like a family newsletter in our case. Quite convenient. Though, mine is the ONLY one used. Hobby doesn't manage his at all. So we use mine.
  • 21June
    Options
    I do have a Facebook account but have deactivated it as I thought I was spending far too much time on there! Much prefer this site by far! :smile:
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    deactivated mine. probably will stay that way. I kind of miss it... since i posted frequently.. and talked to friends on it.. but im happy keeping my life more private.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I don't have f.b. I guess I just don't feel the need to socialize via a network on the computer when I just as easily call or visit everyone I care to socialize with. I go to school online, use m.f.p. and play phonics games with the little one. I suppose that I just don't need it? Enough already. LOL
  • nangel4u
    Options
    I had one for awhile but deactivated it!!! I am on here most of the time and people that I wanna talk to I can contact on my phone ;-)
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I don't have one either. I'm still a fan of calling someone on the phone or writing letters. Using MFP is a pretty big leap for me.
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Facebook is evil if you make it out to be. If you are a drama-free person then Facebook is great!
    But if you think Facebook is horrible, evil, etc, its probably because you are a drama-loving person who looks for fights and what better way then on FB! ha!

anyone that has given me crap over facebook in the past, i just unfriended them. yes it is that simple.

i dont think Facebook is evil or a time consumer. you have control over how often you want to go on it, or who you are friends with, so i dont get what makes it soooooo freaking horrible!!

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I tried, but in college, a lot of people plan events and meetings though it, and I was missing out on important stuff. Which just pissed everyone off.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I like to use it to keep in touch with family in Boston and over in Europe..it is also a good way to keep up with old frineds from HS and what not...