Help!!! Diet soda ate my baby!!!!

124»

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    i stole the penis quote and put it as my facebook status. within 30 minutes 5 people liked it. haha. thanks for the huge laugh.
  • I am also disappointed with the lack of baby eating diet soda in this thread that I was promised.

However, the threads where people are banging on about certain foods being killers really just makes me want to get naked, smother myself in said food and post pictures of it. How disgusted would they be! Cacks me up just thinking of it.

I tried to speak up for other Diet Sodas and our appetite for babies, but all anyone wants to talk about is how eating babies is bad. Look, Diet Soda's gotta eat, it can't be helped that all we want to eat are babies.

And its funny you should mention it, I am smothering myself with biscuits and gravy right now. It is a sight to behold.

hot.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Add saturated fat.

Demonized. Mmm. Saturated fat and higher testosterone levels.
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    1. This thread is awesome.
    2. I'm STILL laughing @ the penis quote. Brilliant.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm coming back to add milk and dairy. That crazy girl who is always posting utter cr@p from notmilk.com needs to be mentioned.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Its all part of the vegan animal rights conspiracy
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Its all part of the vegan animal rights conspiracy

People that want to believe certain things will always find reasons to believe that way. It's just the way it works.