Add to the story (1 line ONLY)

Options

Replies

• deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sushi.... which as we all know usually is white rice and nori (seaweed) topped with delicious bites of
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    GOAT! hahahah, not. Someone else can continue now .....
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    delicious bites of...turtle. As everyone woke up..
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    delicious bites of...turtle. As everyone woke up..
    [OMG, I've had turtle and really is delicious. Although, I'd never eat it now that I am better informed.]
    As everyone woke up.. the sun burst upon the countryside, and there in the gleeming morning rays was
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    a circle of MFP friends who were sharing a picnic lunch of
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    buscuits and gravy, along with
  • gr8dad1975
    gr8dad1975 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    10,000 calories worth of fried chicken......
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    but no cholesterol since Dr. Cholesterol died.....but...
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    just then the truth fairy flew over and saw the picnic food and yelled down at the MFP group, "fried chicken and biscuits and gravy are gona' make you all GAIN WEIGHT"!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    ....so one of the group (who had thrown discuss in college) picked up a coconut and chucked it at the truth fairy, as everyone in the group yelled,"Go fly a kite truth fairy--we're all on vacation in Hawaii, and besides, this is our cheat day!!! Get lost!!!"...
    <-**avatar shows Mai Li's delight :heart: at the fried chicken:laugh: :laugh:
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    At which point the entire group jumped up and ran off together towards the "Hula Hula Hut", and ran up to the order window and ordered delicious 1000 calorie Mai Tais which they took poolside to drink.
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    and as they lounge by the poolside, sipping their 1000 calorie MaiTai's, guess who strolls around the corner...
  • gr8dad1975
    Options
    Evil Witch Calorie!!!!
  • weaklink109
    Options
    ..but before the Evil Calorie Witch could do anything, who should swashbuckle in but Capt. Morgan, himself. "Hey Mateys!!" he shouted," Why drink those high calorie Mai Tai's? You can have a tasty rum cocktail with my spiced rum and save more calories for FOOD??".....
  • gr8dad1975
    Options
    Not one to be outdone, Witch Calorie turned Capt. Morgan into a sailboat and sent him out to sea while she.........
  • weaklink109
    Options
    ..passed out plates of chocolate covered madacamia nuts, smiling and say "here, don't just have ONE!! Nuts are GOOD for you!!

(BTW gr8dad1975 -- that is a good one, turning Capt. Morgan into a sailboat.:noway: I guess that is how the "Morgan" line of sailboats came about!!!:laugh: :laugh: **Anyone who knows much about sailboats will appreciate the humor of that**)
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    ...ducked as the group ,in unison, all threw their drinks on her hoping she would then shout, "I'm melting...." and dissipate so they could refill their drinks, and get ready to dance the day/night away and burn off all those nasty calories.
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    So the group grabbed their stash of chocolate covered macadamia nuts and tasty drinks, and headed out the door to their next adventure which could only end in their arrest by the police due to them deciding to .....
  • deedeehawaii
    Options
    celebrate life by dancing naked in the fountain pool in front of the police station, exposing their bodies of varies sizes and shapes to the entire city police department, which was guaranteed to end up in getting them all handcuffed and thown into the "drunk tank".
  • weaklink109
    Options
    ..and while in the "drunk tank" since they were naked, they all shriveled like prunes:noway: due to the unfiltered water in the "tank" ...