Literally Dripping Sweat

Options

Replies

• Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I feel so very sexy when I am dripping with sweat.

Also to the OP try laser eye surgery....best decision of my life (well 2nd best, had some "additions" earlier this year)
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have never literally dripped sweat. I don't like sweating, because I don't like the smell of it, but it never comes out in drips. I think whether it comes out in drips depends on the person rather than on the workout - I remember at school I had a friend who always sweated in drips during hot weather, while I had no visible sweat at all.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I love it when I sweat so hard that my visor literally drips when I am running~that is when I know that I have had a good run!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way...sweat is your body's fat cells crying because they're dying!

haha.. YES!

Love This!!!

Hate the sweat - I went and got a couple of the small super absorbent fabric towels from the automotive section - usually where car wash / wax stuff is - they're way more absorbent than normal towels and they're small so they work great and dont take up much space
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've had a workout that doesn't produce that much sweat

it's kind of obnoxious
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I love it when I'm working out. I love running for 40/45 minutes till I'm dripping wet then going for a 20/30 minute swim.
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If I'm not dripping with sweat, I feel like I haven't done enough or pushed it hard enough. :smile:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling that I have earned my shower just wish I didn't have to wipe the sweat off of my face so often because it gets in my eyes and I can't see! Other than that I'm a huge fan.
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I feel the most satisfied after a workout where I'm dripping sweat. I work out for 45 minutes with a personal trainer two mornings a week, and right now we do TRX and kettlebells in the same workout session. When he comes near to correct my form or demonstrate something, I apologize for being sweaty. He says never apologize for sweating, it is very satisfying to a personal trainer to see his client working so hard.

So, I'm trying to be less self-conscious.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i love it!!!, it gives me a real special HIGH!
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    Wow. This thread makes me feel better. I always think it's embarrassing. Maybe I just sweat too much. I can get how a little glistening may be sexy, but seriously--how is having the front and back of your shirt soaked through attractive??
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Before I started running outside when I was still on the treadmill I would get off of it and my shirt and shorts would be soaked like I just got out of the pool (I kid you not). Should have seen some of the looks I would get. I loved it, someone once sat their bag next to my treadmill while they got on the one next to me I had to tell them that was not a good place for it. Ive seen ppl on cardio equipment not even break a sweat and it just makes me wonder if there even working hard?
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love to sweat! That is actually when I feel the sexiest ( that does not happen often, and just started experiencing it recently). I have the dripping, running, pooling below me kind of sweat. I always have a towel with me to wipe my face, if not it runs in my eyes and mouth.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Before I started running outside when I was still on the treadmill I would get off of it and my shirt and shorts would be soaked like I just got out of the pool (I kid you not). Should have seen some of the looks I would get. I loved it, someone once sat their bag next to my treadmill while they got on the one next to me I had to tell them that was not a good place for it. Ive seen ppl on cardio equipment not even break a sweat and it just makes me wonder if there even working hard?

man, I feel like I'm the only one that goes through that. at my gym, no one else comes close to sweating as much as I do
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Wow. This thread makes me feel better. I always think it's embarrassing. Maybe I just sweat too much. I can get how a little glistening may be sexy, but seriously--how is having the front and back of your shirt soaked through attractive??

The last thing I'm worried about during a run is being "attractive"! :laugh:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I love it:) When I'm running and I can feel the sweat drip down the back of my arms and hit my legs, When I take off my top and it weighs 3-4 times what it did dry. I found headwraps that absorb enough sweat and don't give me headaches so I'm not dealing with crazy amounts of sweat dripping down into my eyes.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ok... I love to sweat. I feel like a peacock :wink:

But seriously, I do NOT like the feeling of the back sweat dripping down my ______ ! Yep. Thats right, I hate that feeling.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I keep a towel with me because I always keep doing until I'm dripping. A cardio workout doesn't feel right without that!

Same here! Bring on the sweat!
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I absolutely love it. Nothing beats the cooling feel of sweat running down the back of my neck.
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish I wore contacts more often or could take my glasses off! My eyesight isn't too terrible, but my eyes take forever to adjust and my depth perception is just horrid, so I end up bumping into things and hitting my face on the floor during Burpees. Lol~!

Sadly, as a contact wearer, they are no better because they(atleast for me)feel like they are drying out and i have to constantly keep blinking because they are moving around. O.e