COUGARS AND CREEPERS

Replies

• MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    tumblr_m5ezyzRTuH1rog0yj.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I felt the need to immediately creep the OPs pictures after seeing this thread. :-)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    hahahaha. I am cracking up. Anyway, they would even send me those messages when I had the pic up of me and my husband smiling.... the nerve of some men! haha it doesn't bother me too much unless they just won't stop asking. Have some respect. No means no.

Except for when no means yes.

No bewbz? That really means yes bewbz.

I should change my profile to just say "yes bewbz" on it, and that's it.

Please do. :happy:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    I felt the need to immediately creep the OPs pictures after seeing this thread. :-)
    DITTO!
  • cougars are the best ;)
  • Anyway, they would even send me those messages when I had the pic up of me and my husband smiling.... the nerve of some men!

Perfect for this thread
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Not a cougar or a creeper but I don't mind going through public friends pics. Oh wait, does that mean I'm a creeper then?!
  • whierd
    DITTO!

Compulsory creeping!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    I aspire to be a cougar. :wink:
  • lmfao
  • MTBrob

These are good aspirations to have.. and frankly I encourage said aspirations...
  • facingfortyfierce
    DITTO!

Compulsory creeping!
    Ohhh man, you made me do it again!!!
  • whierd

Just a few more years!
  • whierd
    DITTO!

Compulsory creeping!
    Ohhh man, you made me do it again!!!

Dance puppet, dance! :devil:
  • No offense, but I just looked on your photos. So I guess I am a pic perv? I looked not bc I am a perv, but bc I am fkn nosey! They might find those stomach photos of you alluring. Just guessing. Let's not forget the older guys who creep on the young girls in their sexy bikini pics (eye roll).. OMG!! WHY DO I KEEP GETTING GUYS WANTING TO ADD ME AND SEE MORE JUST BECAUSE I AM SHOWING FLESH AND IN MY PANTIES OR BIKINI???
    I am definitely a cougar. When my husband and I married, I was 34 and he was 24. He is more mature than MOST men my own age. I have no regrets.

^^^^ My thoughts exactly ~ no provocative skin baring photos here ~ hence no creepers sending me creepy messages
  • I am so glad I posted this :laugh:
  • MTBrob
    This Thread is clearly an attempt to call out all the creepers so the OP can go over the 200 friend mark .
  • whierd
    No offense, but I just looked on your photos. So I guess I am a pic perv? I looked not bc I am a perv, but bc I am fkn nosey! They might find those stomach photos of you alluring. Just guessing. Let's not forget the older guys who creep on the young girls in their sexy bikini pics (eye roll).. OMG!! WHY DO I KEEP GETTING GUYS WANTING TO ADD ME AND SEE MORE JUST BECAUSE I AM SHOWING FLESH AND IN MY PANTIES OR BIKINI???
    I am definitely a cougar. When my husband and I married, I was 34 and he was 24. He is more mature than MOST men my own age. I have no regrets.

^^^^ My thoughts exactly ~ no provocative skin baring photos here ~ hence no creepers sending me creepy messages

Lies! I see two cleavage shots!
  • facingfortyfierce
    Hmmmm, so what is a man cougar?