whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    @Motivated Is that a trick question?
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Hmmmm, so what is a man cougar?

Dirty old man.

I can't wait to be one of these..

Yeah. Something to look forward to. :-)

Name this quote: "That's what I like about highschool girls...I keep getting older but they stay the same age!"

I know it is Matthew McConaughey character form Dazed and Confused.. I would have to google his characters name.
  • I have had fun. But those girls who commented about my "provacative pics" kinda pissed me off. I am an angel compared to some of the girls on here. I would NEVER post my *kitten* in a thong, my tits, or anything like that. I am not judging those who do, I just don't do that because I am married for one, and even if I was not married, I wouldn't because I have always been modest. But yeah, why do people have to be so rude? Keep your stupid *kitten* comments to yourself. and get a life.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member

Dirty old man.

Name this quote: "That's what I like about highschool girls...I keep getting older but they stay the same age!"

I know it is Matthew McConaughey character form Dazed and Confused.. I would have to google his characters name.

Ah yes, I think you are right. My first thought was Rodney Dangerfield from "Back to School". Which has one of my fave lines... "why don't you call me sometime when you've got no class"...
    I guess I'm showing my age, which would put me in the cougar category :grumble:
  • whierd
    Ding ding ding!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member

Dirty old man.

Matthew McConaghey? (or however you spell it)
    nvm too late lol
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    I don't think anyone creeps on me...I'm slightly offended... :huh:

I don't think that I qualify for a creeper, but I do think you and I look like one another....however, I am wayyyyyy older than you!

If I look like you, I take that as a compliment!! :)

Well thank you! :blushing:
  • MTBrob
    wooderson.jpg

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE CREEPERS!!!
  • lol he is a cute creeper
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    nevermind, i'm behind by a few pages...disregard
  • I have had fun. But those girls who commented about my "provacative pics" kinda pissed me off. I am an angel compared to some of the girls on here. I would NEVER post my *kitten* in a thong, my tits, or anything like that. I am not judging those who do, I just don't do that because I am married for one, and even if I was not married, I wouldn't because I have always been modest. But yeah, why do people have to be so rude? Keep your stupid *kitten* comments to yourself. and get a life.

Ummm, kinda sounds like you are judging them to me
  • facingfortyfierce
    wooderson.jpg

ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE CREEPERS!!!

Guilty of creeping his full body shots :tongue:
  • lol he is a cute creeper

There is no such thing as a cute creeper because women do not find cute men creepy.
  • facingfortyfierce
    lol he is a cute creeper

There is no such thing as a cute creeper because women do not find cute men creepy.

You can still be cute and give off a creepy vibe.

Ummm, kinda sounds like you are judging them to me

no I am not hun. I actually think it is awesome because they have gained a lot of confidence and feel good about themselves! if you got it, flaunt it! hahaha. I just don't post those pics because my husband wouldn't be happy. And if I was not married, I wouldn't because I would be too shy and embarrassed. More power to them who do! They are actually some of my best friends. Damn, people get off my *kitten*! lol...
  • whierd
    I have an odd desire for an icecream sandwich.
  • lol... I have been craving junk food all day.... that was very random though hyperfang :D
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    I just had some grapes. They were kind of squishy :(
  • MTBrob
    I have an odd desire for an icecream sandwich.

THeres nothing better than eating a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich while creeping..
  • lmao at kaxfenix's posts