Opinions on getting in trouble for pics on here

Options

Replies

• Iceman1800
    Options
    I think the chicks in thongs bent over wearing fish nets go a bit too far. I see nothing wrong with showing off your abs or whatever, but come on now.
    simply showing hamstring development....
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start posting pics just to SEE if I can be reported..Just for fun..

promise?

Any requests? :tongue: :tongue:

^ how many PM's did you get?

from just YOU sidesteel??...or others included??

Not the 18 requests I sent you, the other ones.
  • Lilmisscutestuff
    Options
    This :D
    I don't really care what other people use as their picture. If someone doesn't like it then don't look ?

However, seeing men in this thread say stuff like "More boobies plz" and whatever is kinda gross.

Well, for a start sometimes it's hard not too look when it's kind of right in your eyes view, seeing as a lot of women have them as their main display picture.
    I see loads of bewbs on here, and I hardly even go into peoples profile pictures.

And of course a few men are going to ask for more bewb pics.
    If you're gunna be like, 'HEY LOOK AT MY BEWBS AND ALL MY WEIGHTLOSS AWESOMENESS'
    and the men reply, 'can I see more of your ''weight loss'' pictures :love:
    ..and back to the woman '' ohhhhhh my god why are you asking me for those kind of pictures you perv, ect''

The point - Why put something on advertise and moan when pervs or men ask for more, or comment sexual things about it.

So basically what you're saying is "It's okay for women to be harassed by men if they look/dress/post provocative pix because they are "asking for it". Oh okay. I hope you realize how dumb that is.

I don't understand people being offended by others bodies. If you're a woman you most likely have boobs of some sort like other women so I don't get it. I don't think woman who are comfortable sharing pics like that should be punished.
  • MaggieAudiologist
    Options

Motivated is right. I don't consider myself large-chested anymore, but those of us posting cleavage shots gets TONS of hate from many females on MFP, and it's disappointing to see how judgy women can be. It may be a coincidence that they tend to be smaller chested, I don't know and don't care. If you don't like my pic, don't look. Simple as.

A little OT, but when I was breastfeeding, the hate would come from women too. Why do women feel the need to judge other women's breasts, and what they do with them???
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I'm going to start posting pics just to SEE if I can be reported..Just for fun..

promise?
    then why do you refuse my request for nudes????

• sosino
    Options
    I'm so glad I posted this :drinker: :tongue:

Thank you for posting this, it's made me feel a whole lot better. Kudos to you and a big barrel of Internet boobies. Lol;)

**giggles** I am in a trouble making sassy mood today. I was last night too. You should check out my "cougars and creepers" post. I got a litle fired up when two girls called me provacative and said I asked for the creepers to message me because of my pics. Give me a break, no one asked you lol. Then a guy said that I judged girls who post their boobs or butts. Really dude? You don't know me. My best friends on here post those pics and I think it is awesome that they are confident with themselves. I am married so I choose not to post them, but I do NOT judge people. :laugh:

Let's bring out the popcorn and candy and continue enjoying the show. :bigsmile:

Going to have to check it out sounds funny. :)

Will skip the popcorn and candy, my mother told me to never accept sweets from strangers ROFL;) especially sassy ones. :D
  • sosino
    Options
    I don't really care what other people use as their picture. If someone doesn't like it then don't look ?

However, seeing men in this thread say stuff like "More boobies plz" and whatever is kinda gross.

Well, for a start sometimes it's hard not too look when it's kind of right in your eyes view, seeing as a lot of women have them as their main display picture.
    I see loads of bewbs on here, and I hardly even go into peoples profile pictures.

If you're gunna be like, 'HEY LOOK AT MY BEWBS AND ALL MY WEIGHTLOSS AWESOMENESS'
    ..and back to the woman '' ohhhhhh my god why are you asking me for those kind of pictures you perv, ect''

The point - Why put something on advertise and moan when pervs or men ask for more, or comment sexual things about it.

In summary, "Don't advertise if you ain't sellin'!"

Hyperfang! Show us your moobs!! Sorry, didn't want you or the other men to feel left out. Your moobs are just as important!

*Covers his moobs and runs off crying*

I AM NOT JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!!!

Lol:) my sides hurt after reading that!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have been moderated once. it was a close up of my bikini top and my abs. I guess it followed the rules, but yeah the boobs were out there.

The one I have now, is strictly abs, but there is a line of underwear showing, so I don't know if it will get banned. Thing is I am super proud of the muscles that have developed right at the panty line - and my bikini bottoms hide that.

I'm risking a ban I guess, but if I do get banned, then oh well.
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Actually to anyone here saying do not discuss in forums and also the rules that state that.

Here is a fact, most moderators or admins defend each other and do not consistently give fair treatment and advice etc when you go direct.

However when something is posted, they are forced to be fair which makes them uncomfortable usually and hence the rule as they cannot do things on their terms and instead have the community look at their decisions.

Anyway on topic...

Last I checked no minors allowed here on forums! So what the big deal on showing some skin?

Or am I wrong in that regard and minors are actually allowed here? I've had people banned etc because of age related issues, so if they are, then they should not have been banned.
  • Lilmisscutestuff
    Options

In summary, "Don't advertise if you ain't sellin'!"

Hyperfang! Show us your moobs!! Sorry, didn't want you or the other men to feel left out. Your moobs are just as important!

*Covers his moobs and runs off crying*

I AM NOT JUST A PIECE OF MEAT!!!!

Lol:) my sides hurt after reading that!
    Hahaha!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm showing skin in one of my pictures and I've never been reported!

hahaha... made me look!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Ya..and those 18 requests of yours??..require me to take a trip to home depot for special supplies...

other requests..12.... So..clearly you have issues...SS.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options

So basically what you're saying is "It's okay for women to be harassed by men if they look/dress/post provocative pix because they are "asking for it". Oh okay. I hope you realize how dumb that is.

I don't understand people being offended by others bodies. If you're a woman you most likely have boobs of some sort like other women so I don't get it. I don't think woman who are comfortable sharing pics like that should be punished.

I'm saying it's how the world works, like it or not, you will attract pervs.
    And yeah most of the time women are dressing like that to attract some sort of attention, from pervs though? probably not.

I do have bewbs of some sort, and I'm definitely not interested in seeing other womens.
    I'm sure if men were to post pictures of their backsides everywhere because they've 'lost weight' there, the majority of men would start complaining that all their seeing is mens arses.. quite funny that thought actually.

And yes the world also works in the way that there are women comfortable enough to show pictures like that, I'm not fond of seeing any of it but oh well I deal with it, just as women who get disgusting comments should pretty much expect that if they're going to advertise it, it will attract all sorts.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I am fit enough to show off a photo that looks hot enough for the mods to worry about.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

promise?
    then why do you refuse my request for nudes????

My inbox has no ICE in it... haha
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I don't put them on, but I really really don't mind seeing them on peoples profiles. It's great people are proud of their hard work! X
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Stupid.. Image didn't work because it had bullsh*t in the url.

Anyway.. Yes: Bullsh*t.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I don't see the need for all the rules on here... No this, no that, blah blah. At the same time I enjoy using the site. So while I love boobs more than fitness, I can find those all over the internet. This however is the best food logging site I have seen, so I will keep using it until someone comes up with a better site where boobs are free to hang!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Motivated is right. I don't consider myself large-chested anymore, but those of us posting cleavage shots gets TONS of hate from many females on MFP, and it's disappointing to see how judgy women can be. It may be a coincidence that they tend to be smaller chested, I don't know and don't care. If you don't like my pic, don't look. Simple as.

A little OT, but when I was breastfeeding, the hate would come from women too. Why do women feel the need to judge other women's breasts, and what they do with them???

EXACTLY
  • Iceman1800
    Options

My inbox has no ICE in it... haha
    I have a money shot pic to share ;)
This discussion has been closed.