One food you can't resist?

Options

Replies

• JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    GRAPES! If there's a grape around me, it's over!!!!
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anything that is bad for you.

Chips, Cheese, pizza, wings, macaroni & cheese etc.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kirsten, and I am a Taco Bell addict. I also have a Lay's plain chips addiction. We keep them in a box at work as a side item and I will stand there and eat them straight up out of the box. I have no shame. Or self control.
  • sherri321
    Options
    I know you said one food, but. . .Chocolate, cakes, cookies, cheesey hashbrowns, wine. . . .
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Barbecue and mozzarella. Can't go out because of it!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream. See, I did it again. Ice Cream seems to be the answer to all of life's ills.
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Nutella
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Any kind of sweet.... ahhhh.... I really need to gain some self control with the chocolate and ice cream.
  • sleeplesslions
    sleeplesslions Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Avocado sushi rolls and black licorice! Oh aaand salted doritos. Thank goodness I can never find them in the smaller packets.
  • jennfisher13
    jennfisher13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Eggs.... OMG!!! Good thing they are only around during Easter time. I can NOT just walk past them!!!
  • rivka_m
    rivka_m Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    CHEESE I can't have it in the house. Cheddar, gouda, mozzarella, feta, goat cheese, even that Swiss I bought because I thought I might not pig out on it as much (but I did). Also pizza because it has cheese. Especially thin-crust pizza so there's a higher cheese to crust ratio.

I think I need sit quietly and have a glass of water now.
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Theres a meal I learned to cook from a ex while I lived in the UK. It was a nice juicy steak in a blue cheese and heavy cream sauce. So good but the combo of cream and blue cheese with an 8 ounce steak....sigh. Not good for the calories. But I could eat that and some roasted asparagus seven days a week.
  • funkkjunkie
    Options
    anything chocolate.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Craisins. If I got the cash I get 'em.
  • vidvox
    vidvox Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Cambozola cheese.... mmmmmm......
  • bianca_nichole
    bianca_nichole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lasagna and chocolate chip cookies (homemade or from Costco). The lasagna's easy because no one in my house really likes it but the cookies are a whole other story!!! TROUBLE!!!! And I think Costco cookies are like 300 calories each or somewhere around there and I can't have just one!!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Mounds Bars. I don't know why but I do.
  • bugiya
    bugiya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    pizza and lots of it i can usually eat a large one myself however since i am being good its no longer allowed in my house
  • primalperson1
    primalperson1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts! DH has them around in boxes....Sometimes I can just have a few. Tonite I had 8! OMG!
    SUGGESTIONS?
  • LisaWhiz
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!