Do anyone make mini goals in the day?

Options
NotSurprised
NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
I don't, I just have the overall plan of what I'm going to accomplish in the day. It's an intriguing thought, just think how much more things one can improve upon & just plain get stuff done.

hahaha man there really has to be a way in order to change the topic uh spelling hahahaha crap.:laugh:

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i have a calendar where i put 3 months worth of exercise in advance so i guess that could be my mini goals a day. i do not mark that day off until i completed my work out for the day
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    i have a calendar where i put 3 months worth of exercise in advance so i guess that could be my mini goals a day. i do not mark that day off until i completed my work out for the day

Yeah that definitely is mini goals or huge ones depending on how much exercise you're accomplishing throughout the day. Thanks for responding & for forgiving me for the title flub.lol
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to burn at least 300 calories a day through some sort of exercise (to bring my calorie count up to 1500 per day)...AT LEAST. Anything less than that and I'm starving! Sometimes I try to do at least 3 miles running/walking extra than my regular workout as well.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I set up a dry erase board on my fridge at home. I write down what I want to accomplish for workouts for each day. I sit down on Sunday's and plan out the week.

For other goals I set up a list in my palm piolit each night of what I want to do the next day. That way I feel accomplished at the end of the day, not overwhelmed with thinking about what I should be doing, and can put things off that aren't important.