63lb down, some pics of my journey

Options
13»

Replies

• RobinFRevels
    RobinFRevels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Regardless of how you've lost the weight, you still had to be in the right frame of mind. You made the decision and had to make a lot of changes to your daily routine...which all of us know is difficult. Congratulations! You look incredible!
  • TrinityDavis
    Options
    You look really great!!! Keep it up! You certainly gave me my motivation seein your results!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good for you for not shying away from posting. It doesn't matter how it came about, you still had to do the work.

I love all of your dresses.

Keep on the right path.
  • bayan2010
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes! And thanks for sharing something so personal. You're absolutely beautiful, and it looks like you've got a sparkle in your eye that wasn't there when you were heavier. Way to go! :) Your surgery and weight loss and mental shift is an accomplishment that you should be sooooo proud of. Keep up the great work.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your incredible success. It is an inspiration.
  • Bighiker2
    Options
    Amazing pictures of your transformation! You look so great already, are you sure you want to lose 10 more pounds? =) Well done!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • twosteps
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes! And thanks for sharing something so personal. You're absolutely beautiful, and it looks like you've got a sparkle in your eye that wasn't there when you were heavier. Way to go! :) Your surgery and weight loss and mental shift is an accomplishment that you should be sooooo proud of. Keep up the great work.

This one made me cry!

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for giving me the boost I needed. You are all wonderful people to be so supportive.

Also thanks for all the compliments about my dresses! It is amazing being able to go into a fitting room without ending up in tears, something I never thought would happen for me. Now shopping is fun and I no longer have that ugly jealousy towards my friends who could wear nice clothes. Even though I would tell them they looked good, I resented them. Horrible but true. I am now a better and nicer person because that bitterness is gone :)
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! And I LOVE the long black dress in the last pic!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    as someone said earlier, you made the right decision for yourself AND you've rethought your relationship with food and exercise. you look wonderful and KUDOS TO YOU!
  • twosteps
    Options
    love the cherry dress!!! keep up the good work!!!

Thanks chaitea! I loved it too, but I am both sad and happy to say it no longer fits and went to the local charity shop! :(:)
  • twosteps
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible transformation! And good for you for taking on regular exercise as well. You can see it is making a difference. I know how you feel about stagnating, but we need to remember that measurements, how our clothes fit and being healthy and strong is what really counts.

Good luck with the rest of P90!

Thank you!

I've just today been diagnosed with PCOS which could explain why I've not lost any weight since coming off the pill, why I'm so tired all the time, and why I have back acne.

Sadly doesn't bode well for the fact that my boyfriend and I are trying for a baby, but I'm doing some research and hoping it doesn't pose too much of a problem.

If anyone else has this problem I'd love to hear from you xx
  • twosteps
    Options
    wow you look years younger and you are completely gorgeous. Congrats on the weight loss.

Thanks! I've had a few people say I look younger, which is lovely! I was concerned the weight loss might age me, so it's great to lnow people think otherwise :)
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING! It doesn't matter if you had surgery! The fact of the matter is, you did something about it! That is an amazing accomplishment :) My sister in law has PCOS. The only way she was able to finally lose weight (30 pounds) was by the HCG diet. I know a lot of people are hesitant about that diet.. but it really did work for her! :) AND she was finally able to get pregnant after trying to conceive for a decade! (No medication either!) Good luck with your journey, and congratulations with your accomplishments so far. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!