My 60 days of Insanity, results

Options
13»

Replies

• muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3 and got a little discouraged with the Power DVD today :huh: It seems that my cardio improves (aka I manage a ragged breath instead of being in apnea !) but it's getting harder on the muscles !

You inspired me on pushing play tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great Job...
  • babyface99f
    Options
    that is awesome:) great work...I am starting insanity tomorrow and hope to get great results also
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on completing Insanity and your results are awesome. LOVE Insanity and Shaun T. I had amazing results with it too (I did 4 straight rounds). I still do some of the 2nd month workouts on my cross training days (training for a marathon right now). :smile:
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud. Job well done, and you look fantastic!
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    Amazing job! I got through month one over the summer and loved it, but then I let life get in the way. I'm definitely starting again after October 9th (friend's wedding). Did you follow the diet program, too?
  • Notgivnup613
    Options
    Wow...you look absolutely fabulous!! Keep up the great work.
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am starting month 2, i guess that would be week 6, tomorrow morning. I am scared! I hear it's tough! Thanks for posting and encouraging me to DIG DEEPER!! If it doesn't kill me, it will make me stronger!! You look great! Keep it up!
  • JMull1977
    Options
    That is quite impressive. I always enjoy seeing the real life results and not just those people they hire for the commercials.
    You've made some great progress, keep it up.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Well done :)
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    All that hard work paid off. Wow what a difference
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your results are great! Good luck during round 2 -- hope to see more pics in 2 months! :^)

I just started Insanity a week ago and have started becoming very discouraged as I have gained close to 5 lbs in one week! I don't know what my body is doing!

I'm starting week 4 this week and I too have experience no weight loss. Sigh. I know I'm just about at goal (I'm actually at what I initially put as goal weight, but now would like to drop just the last 2.5 pounds), and the scale was up last week, for the first time in months. Hoping that I get better results as I keep pushing on. I haven't enjoyed the programme much, but am getting used to it and getting better at it. I miss the variety of circuit training, but am determined to stick this out.
  • ducki72
    Options
    great job! & good luck on your next 60 days! :smile:
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Major accomplishment!!! you should be very proud of yourself. My boyfriend recently bought this program and could not get passed the fit challenge. He said, it was because he did not work out in a while, so we assumed that once we both started a regular work out routine, we would be able to start and finish insanity. Its great to see its doable, and the only requirement is determination. You results are excellent. Keep going.
  • blessedmomof3
    Options
    You look amazing!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I'm so proud of you :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!