Size 18 to Size 12 :) Pictures Included.

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First of all, I'd like to say Thanks MFP! For being very supportive throughout this whole weightloss Journey. I mean it when I say that I could have NEVER got this far without you amazing people :)

I joined MFP a while back not knowing that this would actually be a HUGE step to a better me. I read tons of success stories and thought, "Wow. She was the same size as me before. I could never do it. How the hell did she do it?!" I started off losing really slowly. Started changing my eating habits, and really put in the exercise. I began walking 1-2 hours daily, working out daily and switched from being the ultimate soda drinker to the ultimate water-drinking lady.

This is just the beginning for me. I still have a lot that I would love to work on, and am still working on. However, this blog was to especially thank all of you again, and ofcourse to tell everyone out there who doubt yourself everyday, that if you truly put in the work, and work for the things you want, you will get it :)

4352b263.jpg
    5d6961fe.jpg
    [/quo

You look great!!!!!!!
  • nm36424
    nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • chocklit1da
    Options
    Wow I just joined mfp and you look smaller than me and I am between size 8 and a size 10 (depend on the brand). GREAT JOB!! always do it for you.
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, it's not easy but you did it! Good luck in your continued journey.
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story and reminding me that it is up to me to get to my goal.
  • piyuK
    piyuK Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... you were cute before and beautiful now.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I love the side shot! It really shows your progress!!! I can't wait for that moment one day!
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A size 12 really? Your wearing pinstripes & STILL look smaller than a 12! Rock on :happy:
  • importdude
    importdude Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you look beautifull, keep up the good work!
  • mcchap
    mcchap Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your look awesome!!
  • empressizm
    empressizm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OMG! YOU GO GIRL! YOU LOOK AMAZING! SUCH AN INSPIRATION! KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING...BUT DONT GET TOO SMALL LOL YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You truely look amazing!!! You have this 'glow' about you like 'yup I know I look good, and I worked my butt off to get here' Great inspiration thanks for sharing... keep up the great work
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look besuiful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!