70 Pounds Lost! With Pictures!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    70 lb loss is an amazing thing, you should be very proud. Thanks for sharing your story/pictures, you and your baby look very happy!! Thanks for the morning smile.
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing your story and what worked for you.
  • kareann57
    kareann57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are a smart person and one who looks super terrific! Great job and I would say your birthday is a real success day! You inspire all who dream of making it to our goals! Thank you!!
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday! Amazing work! you give me so much inspiration! this weekend was my birthday also!
  • starryk
    Options
    Thanks for posting... it really helps to "SEE" someone before and after - great inspiration.

Congrats!
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And that is one cute baby!
  • oregongal77
    Options
    What a transformation. You are truly inspiring
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you were gorgeous before you lost the weight, but your happiness radiates through your after photo! Congrats girl on job well done!! This is a huge accomplishment!!!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY & WAY TO GO!!! YOUR INSPIRATIONAL!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING AS I'M SURE YOU FEEL EVEN BETTER...I'M SURE YOUR CHILD ENJOYS HIS OR HER MOMMY EVEN MORE SO NOW WITH ALL THE ENERGY YOU PROBABLY HAVE!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, wonderful photos of both before and after! :heart:
  • vrhoey
    Options
    Thank you so much for your thoughts and your tips! I just joined, and I hope this will be a successful journey. You are an inspiration.
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow... speechless..
  • amy112s
    amy112s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring!! Thanks for the tips!
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love your post=) great work. Before and after you are beautiful!

I agree with this statement... your a beautiful woman either way... comgrats
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Damn girl, you look so good!! Congratulations!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!