I'm so sick of toast

Options
13»

Replies

• Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    My go to is Egg whites and spinach with feta in it. I cook it at home and then just reheat at work. Life is busy, I fit it in where I can.
  • bellaluna4u
    Options
    Hi, You said you have a microwave...Perhaps a Eggie Cup. Put whipped egg in a coffee mug with vegs chopped small ( you could bring from home in a baggie) add cheese to mug even precooked bacon (although bacon adds lots of calories). I love Eggie Cups. You can add different vegies for varity.. I love a tomato, cheese and egg in a mug.....when you cook start for 30 sec...check if not done give it a 10 sec cook. Check as you go as all microwaves are different. Enjoy!
  • jdrdsmith
    jdrdsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My go to quick breakfast is a high fiber granola bar, an apple, and a low cal/low fat cheese stick.
  • Nessalee77
    Nessalee77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Google martha's healthy morning muffins. I usually make a batch and freeze them. Take 2 to work and pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds and you have yummy warm muffins :-)
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    what about breakfast muffins?

Line a muffin tin with semi cooked bacon, put a layer of spinach, whisk up an egg with a little butter, add cheese & some onion, pour in the bacon cup, then sprinkle with a bit more cheese & bake until the egg is set, they store well overnight & can be microwaved at work next day with a slice of bread of eaten on their own. This can also be done with ham.
  • lozzy666
    lozzy666 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm going to try as many of your ideas as I can. And I will definitely be preparing it all on the Sunday. :smile: :smile:
    4157059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter