Childish Things we do as adults...

Options
1235»

Replies

• korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I still play on the swings and I would kill anyone who tried to keep me away from sparklers and/or bubbles.

I cry on the inside every time I see a bouncy castle I'm not allowed to go on.

I waited till all the kids had left a while ago and drunkingly bounced to my hearts content in a bouncy house....happiest day ever until two huge national guards guys came to join in the bounce and we collapsed the bounce house.....hillarious!
  • stillme4you
    Options
    I never got over Barbies. I still collect them, and so does my sister. We sometimes have "barbie night" where we take old beat up barbies, usually vintage ones, and refurbish them and fix their hair back up the way it is supposed to be, then dress them in a new outfit to display in our cabinets. We learned all the secrets to refurbishing them...including re-rooting and repainting. Little girly? Yes...but so what? Who made the rules about having to banish things you enjoyed as a child?

I still play video games too. :-)
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    randomly switching to gromalot with my kids and students
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    -Was watching Supernatural and couldn't help but replay this scene: http://youtu.be/rFrS72Ce-Uc
    -I used to have a fart machine I'd stick in my mail box and whenever my neighbors would come home I'd set it off by remote.
    -Glue quarters to the floor in front of vending machines
    -Sparklers and snaps every 4th of July
    -I still make paper airplanes
    -If a sprinkler is showering over a sidewalk.. I still run through them repeatedly before walking on to my destination.
    -I still spell out 5318008 on the calculator and pass it to a friend upside-down.

I took my boss's fart machine to McDonald's. People do not have a sense of humor!!!
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Playing Super Mario Brothers on my NES(yes the original)
    Love watching Disney Movies(Aladdin and Lion King are my favs!)
    Hitting all the buttons on the toys that are on the endcap of a aisle at a store
    Dancing and singing at the top of my lungs in my truck with my kids telling me to be quiet..lol
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    Playing hide-and-go-seek with my boss at work only he doesn't know we are playing it and he can't find me lol
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    @oceanbigwater - That is so funny! LOL

I giggle like a 12 yr old when I see a really handsome guy. I cover it up now with fake coughing.

x giggles x
    X cough cough x
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Also, I can't help but laugh if someone falls or trips. I'll ask if they are okay and I really am sincerely concerned but at soon as I know they aren't maimed or suffered a broken limb, I laugh and can't stop picturing it over and over again, which only causing more laughing.

Hahah I do this too! My partner tripped over and he caught his toe on something and was in agony, and all I could do was laugh, while trying to see if he was ok. Then I calmed down a bit but got the silent giggles, so he was still annoyed at me for laughing hahahah
  • krommann
    Options
    playing in mud puddles, talking to my cats, and doing things around strangers that make them think i'm nuts like;

~listening in on a phone conversation and when they get mad, telling them they're in public, so i can

~i have a blutooth headset that is almost invisible (its really small), so when i'm in a store, i sing to music (it's also an MP3 player)

:noway::tongue:

9922044.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter