I run a business selling transformers/gi joes

Florida

I am 21

and I am afraid of driving haha

I think Im pretty interesting.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living? Mother, P/T at a pet store, P/T college student

Where in the world are you? Ontario

How old are you? 38, 39 in Nov.

What car do you drive? Kia sportage

Are you really boring or interesting???? both, depends on the day, my life overall is pretty interesting, only because I made it that way, I was tired of being boring.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    What do you do for a living? stay at home mommy and i own my own online ecommerce business
    Where in the world are you? washington state us
    How old are you? 24
    What car do you drive? honda Odyssey

Are you really boring or interesting??? I can make people laugh and love have lots of stories and i think i have a smart comment or two in me so ya i think interesting
  • rhvandan
    Options
    So tell me something interesting about you??
    I ran my first half-marathon 5 days pg with my twins. I was so emotional I cried through most of the race. I worked a renaissance faire from the time I was 15 to when I was 19. I grew up speaking Hebrew, but can't remember 99% of it. I pierced my tongue when I was 28 because I always had wanted to. I'm 31 now. I'll probably keep it for 2-3 more years and then be over it. I have 11 tattoos, and plans for dozens more.

What do you do for a living?
    I'm a merchandiser/purchasing agent for a packaging distribution company. Woot.

Where in the world are you?
    Orange county, CA

How old are you?
    31... in human years. :)

What car do you drive?
    A 2008 Honda Odyssey. I have always HATED minivans, but with twin toddlers and an 8 year old it just made the most sense. My plan is to move back to an SUV as soon as we're done with car seats.

Are you really boring or interesting????
    Depends on your definition of boring or interesting. I have a NUMBER of interests and hobbies and when people ask me about my day or weekend I usually have a pretty full report to give them. I like different types of people and activities and can usually find happiness in most things (unless I'm at the bottom end of one of my depression attacks). But I dont do anything illegal (besides speed) or stupid (yeah, *kitten* is NOT a favorite movie of mine)... but I'm a decent kind of gal... So you tell me?
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely NOT boring (although my Chevy Cobalt might be). I can however, bore the pants off of anyone talking about 17th century England because I love the Stuart era.

I'm not thrilled about my job (customer service for a utility company)--I'd much rather like to work in the British museum, do historical research or be a musical recording engineer.

I'm in Northeast Ohio, USA a stone's throw from Akron--home of the Goodyear blimp and DEVO.

I just turned 42 but am often thought to be in my early 30's. Actually though, I only feel 24.

I love music, books and coffee and worked 10 years at Borders Books & Music. I am a walking encyclopedia of random facts so I've never been beaten at trivia. Not saying it can't happen--it just hasn't yet.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living? im a hab tech, work with people with mental disabilities
    Where in the world are you? I live in montana
    How old are you? 24, 25 in november
    What car do you drive? a honda odyssy mini van

and I can be boring or interesting depending on the day :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

How old are you?
    What car do you drive?

i have 16 tattoos.
    i do home health services.
    i am 31.
    i drive a little toyota.

and i am super boring.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    If I asked someone to tell me something interesting about themselves and they told me where they lived, what they did and what damn car they drive I would swiftly move on... None of these criteria are interesting. BOOOOOO-RIIIIIING!

I agree with this :)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    i'm stinking *kitten*-faced
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    What do you do for a living? I'd tell ya, but then I'd hafta keeel ya.

Where in the world are you? Nola, baby!

How old are you? I'm 30-something.

What car do you drive? A white (boring) Impala but it has a sunroof and sirius radio, so that does balance the boring white a little, right???? >_> Right? ::slumps shoulders::

Are you really boring or interesting???

I am a bizarreness magnet. If something weird is going to happen, it's going to be to me. I always put a funny spin on it and look at the bright side though, so I have friends who add me on facebook just to see what happened to me this week. I have an adorable house rabbit (litter box trained), a dog, turtles, and currently there is a lizard living under my bed who likes to sleep with me at night. All missions to capture and release lizard have been futile and I'm worried he's going to die under there :-( But I have definitely tried and every morning I wake up to a little startled lizard flying off the edge of my bed so I supposehe's finding little nommies and water somewhere. I'm quirky and silly but a great listener and loyal friend. ^_^
    Boring? I'll let you decide.

And whether I am boring or not is up to you to decide.
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a bizarreness magnet. If something weird is going to happen, it's going to be to me. I always put a funny spin on it and look at the bright side though, so I have friends who add me on facebook just to see what happened to me this week. I have an adorable house rabbit (litter box trained), a dog, turtles, and currently there is a lizard living under my bed who likes to sleep with me at night. All missions to capture and release lizard have been futile and I'm so worried he's going to die under there :-( But I have definitely tried and every morning I wake up to a little startled lizard flying off the edge of my bed so I suppose so far so good. I'm quirky and silly but a great listener and loyal friend. ^_^

Oh, and I'm in my 30s
    I drive an Impala
    I freelance (PR, Marketing, editing, etc)

And whether I am boring or not is up to you to decide.

You. I want to be your friend. I have a house trained rabbit too, they are such cheeky smart *kitten*!
  • gilaman0819
    Options
    where in the world depends on what day it is. I am 57 and one of the least boring people you will ever meet.......... I love life and people. for now I drive a bmw 7 series.
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Something interesting about you:
    One time a steel "oversize load" sign flew off of a truck and hit my car while I was on a bridge. I almost died. My crazy freak accident story is the only interesting thing about me. I'm quite boring.

Full time Speech Pathology student, part time research assistant.

Florida, USA for half the year. New Jersey for the other half.

How old are you?

What car do you drive?
    2007 Toyota Yaris, 2001 Ford Ranger depending on the state.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Brilliant data-entry gopher by day, snarky cashier by night.

The Great White North.

How old are you?
    30 some.

What car do you drive?
    Ford Focus.

Yup. That's how boring I am. Although my bumper sticker HAS struck fear into the hearts of many men.
  • karylee44
    Options

What do you do for a living? i am a substitute teacher and an artist... also i now have a second job playing with meat in the deli department of a supermarket..

Where in the world are you? I am in Mass

How old are you? OLD.. 46

What car do you drive? i drive a HUGE Ford Explorer... 2000. when it has gas that is...

Are you really boring or interesting???? i am interesting.. i have many stories to tell :)
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Err nothing interesting to say about me I'm afraid (wracking brain) nah still nothing...
    I am an Ambulance Dispatcher
    I am in Kent in the UK
    I am really really really old!!!
    I drive a peugeot 307cc
    I am just mega boring!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Tech start-up work

Northern Cali

How old are you?

What car do you drive?
    Jeep Wrangler

Are you really boring or interesting???
    I used to be interesting when I was younger--NOT ANYMORE!!!
  • CoachHeatherM
    CoachHeatherM Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So tell me something interesting about you??...... Well, I'm an ovarian cancer survivor 12 years now... I'm currently fighting liver disease which they believe is a result of the chemo, I never in my life had weight problems till after I finished chemo. I have finished 3 rounds of P90X... Married 15 years with 3 children.

What do you do for a living? ... stay at home mom, and I homeschool... I also make jellies, soaps, candles and lotion and sell them.
    Where in the world are you? ... virginia
    How old are you? ... 33
    What car do you drive?... 2002 Yukon Denali

Are you really boring or interesting???? .... I'm boring
  • MzSturdivant
    MzSturdivant Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living? I work with Marines and their families doing information and referral.
    Where in the world are you? I'm in Japan. Specifically Okinawa.
    How old are you? 27
    What car do you drive? Toyota BB

Are you really boring or interesting???? I'm interesting but these kids are slowing me down...I'm borderline boring now!!
  • karylee44
    Options

How old are you?
    What car do you drive?

I am a renaissance enthusiast, as in I dress up and go to faires. I was a part of the medieval renaissance club in college where we put on our own dinner theatres and faires. So I guess that's interesting.

I am a warehouse associate for Amazon.com. My Professional Writing Degree couldn't possibly be any more useless.
    I'm in Pennsylvania.
    I'm 23.
    I don't have my license or a car. I'm in process of saving up for a car so I can learn. College put off my learning to drive because I had to wait for my older brother to learn and by the time he did, I was already in college and didn't have the money to get a car and learn. *sigh*

Some would call me interesting, others would say boring, pathetic is also a word used to describe me fairly often as well.

i used to belong to the SCA.. a medieval recreation group.. fun times..