YOU ARE SO BORING!!!

Options

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm boring.
    Hate to say it, but it's true.

I'm a full-time college student, SAHM to two little girls, and also taking classes for medical transcription
    I live in New Hampshire
    Dodge Caravan--AKA Mommy Mobile
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM, but am a photographer on the side.
    I am in the Northeastern part of the USA
    26 years old (for a few more weeks)
    BMW 330 xi is our car, but it's our only car, and my hubby needs it to get to work, which is an office job.

B O R I N G

Something interesting might be that I eloped with the hubby at age 18, and went on a spontaneous and expensive honeymoon at the beach
  • mamadragon
    Options
    so boring it's pathetic ... :yawn: I drive a school bus and then go home and take care of our critters and go to bed... then the day starts over again.... same old same old ... .... :yawn:
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living?
    3D Cartoon Animator

Where in the world are you?
    Canada, BC. Living right by the ocean :)

How old are you?

What car do you drive?
    Rocky Mountain Flare Bicycle

Are you really boring or interesting????
    Well, that's up for debate! I have been told that I most definitely am NOT. I don't think you have to have an exciting career or lifestyle to be interesting, it's all about the person as a whole. I do ask this question just out of curiosity often; one of my greatest life fears is to become a boring person, as people can do as they age.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    So tell me something interesting about you??

How old are you?
    What car do you drive?

stay at home mom
    Central Pennsylvania
    Nissan X-terra

Boring is the last word anyone would use to describe me. Life is too short to be boring. I don't have an exciting job or life.. but that doesn't mean I can't go out and have a load of fun and just do things at home our outside the house.
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Err nothing interesting to say about me I'm afraid (wracking brain) nah still nothing...
    I am an Ambulance Dispatcher
    I am in Kent in the UK
    I am really really really old!!!
    I drive a peugeot 307cc
    I am just mega boring!

I like you! I want to be YOUR friend...
    Funny wins every time!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

How old are you?
    What car do you drive?

I am a renaissance enthusiast, as in I dress up and go to faires. I was a part of the medieval renaissance club in college where we put on our own dinner theatres and faires. So I guess that's interesting.

I am a warehouse associate for Amazon.com. My Professional Writing Degree couldn't possibly be any more useless.
    I'm in Pennsylvania.
    I'm 23.
    I don't have my license or a car. I'm in process of saving up for a car so I can learn. College put off my learning to drive because I had to wait for my older brother to learn and by the time he did, I was already in college and didn't have the money to get a car and learn. *sigh*

Some would call me interesting, others would say boring, pathetic is also a word used to describe me fairly often as well.

i used to belong to the SCA.. a medieval recreation group.. fun times..

Sounds like fun. I never joined the SCA, I just wanted to have some fun with my friends. :D
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Happily and early retired emt/firefighter.

Near Peoria, IL. (yep, in a cornfield)

51 years young

2012 Ford Explorer

And I'm pretty boring, but very active and heading out on a week long camping trip in the morning. :)
  • shellihooten
    Options
    I am a Wife, Mom and a woman who had the classic AHA Moment 3 months ago. Changing my life forEVER!
    I gave up my first born for adoption 26 years ago, and he found me 2 years ago through Facebook! I am now
    a Gramma to 2 beautiful wee ones! And blessed beyond words can say with the joy my son & his family have brought into MY life.

What do you do for a living? Wife, Mom, help husband run our Auto Repair Business for 22 years. And NOW...losing weight and getting FIT is top of the list!

Where in the world are you? Washington state, on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula!

How old are you? Older than YOU...(46)

What car do you drive? GMC Jimmy

Are you really boring or interesting???? I am full of love & life and anyone who knows me would say I am pretty
    darn interesting! Boring??? Nah...
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options

What do you do for a living? --> secret agent / ninja / assassin
    Where in the world are you? --> in your closet. Not that one, the other one.
    How old are you? --> 52,034.400 seconds old.
    What car do you drive? --> 1908 Ford model T

Are you really boring or interesting???? --> Yes
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Teach technology
    I live in Sparks Nevada
    I drive an Infinite G35 Coupe
    44yrs
    Interesting:tongue:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

50 Shades of Grey makes me think book burning isn't such a bad idea.

I totally agree with you about this. This series will damage a lot of women who think abuse is sexy and that abusive men can change. And I don't like book burning at all for any other book!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Lets seeeee....

I am a graphic designer/sometimes web designer, but mostly I love graphics and art.

I'm 24...

I live in the middle of the US...in Kansas...

and I drive a Cadillac CTS and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I call it Junior.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Work in Healthcare running an MRI

The Northwest

How old are you?

What car do you drive?
    Dodge Ram truck

I've played baseball in Europe and played in a Jazz band at the Worlds Fair In Vancouver. I'm an avid outdoors-man and have twins:) There's probably something I'm leaving out but I wouldn't say I'm boring:)
  • ChanyL
    Options
    What do you do for a living? I work in insurance full time and I also am a studio recording artist (pop and classical singer)

Where in the world are you? In Montreal

How old are you? Too old :P

What car do you drive? I am with a car sharing service and I drive a Toyota Yaris every time I get one of their cars.
  • JRaeZins
    JRaeZins Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Living: swim instructor and water fitness instructor
    Where in the world: Indiana
    Car:Ford freestyle

Now for the more interesting...I have done 3 triathalons! I have 3 kids, all born on tuesdays, and hummmmm...I guess that I am pretty boring!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I often have people tell me that I should write a book about my life experiences. It is a thought in the back of my mind...

Live in a bright lemon yellow Victorian with teal and hot pink trim, have no lawn but a path of grass through my extensive flower beds, have worked in the mental health advocacy arena (think kick boxing), grew up in Nashville during the Civil Rights movement with a minister dad who spoke out and acted out against racism, lived in Chicago during the '68 Democratic Convention riots, AND have a family full of mood disorders.

Boring. Totally. Crazy Cat Lady.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm so boring! I'm just a college student in her early twenties that lives in a cow town in the middle of nowhere. Too poor for a car :(
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What do I do: University student.
    Where am I: South of England.
    Car: None. I can't drive.

Boring or interesting: They don't come much more boring than me. I have a heart condition meaning I can't drink, so I generally don't go out with my friends. Reason being they are all students so they all want to get drunk and I hate being sober around drunk people (who doesn't?). I'm a crazy cat lady already (I have 3) meaning I'm pretty unsociable and all I ever do is talk about my cats.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    What do you do for a living? I work for the FBI----> Forcible, *****, Inmate

Where in the world are you?---> Guess

Age?----> Old enough to know better and young enough to do it again.

What do you drive?---->What ever I want.

Are you Boring or Interesting?

Well I'm sure you would really like to know....:devil: