Foods You Have NEVER Eaten?

Options

Replies

• pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    beets

I don't want to eat things that look like congealed blood.

I'll eat just about anything else once.

(I will not be eating chicken feet again - once was enough)
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I have eaten everything everyone has mentioned except durian. Wow, I didn't know I was so open and worldly with my food. Lol. I'm also surprised at things some of you haven't eaten. Kind of mind blowing to me.

Oh boy I would really blow you mind then! My list goes on and on

Have never tried:
    Most cheeses
    Artichokes, asparagus, in fact, probably 75% of vegetables
    Soybeans
    Tofu
    Most fish

I have tried every chocolate bar known to man though :}
  • Wonderob
    Options
    By the way, Pizza featured strongly in the MFP favourite foods list, and although I can't say Ive never eaten pizza - I've nibbled - I have never eaten a whole slice of pizza
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Snake, though I've heard it's pretty tasty.

And I also have never had the balls to try rocky mountain oysters. :smile: If I'm going to have testicles in my mouth, I would prefer them to be attached to a man, not severed from a bull.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I really wanna try catfish... don't ask lol
  • Wonderob
    Options
    If I'm going to have testicles in my mouth, I would prefer them to be attached to a man, not severed from a bull.

This is supposed to be a thread about foods - not your favourite chat up lines ;)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Oysters & Quinoa.
  • peles_fire
    Options
    Haggis. Can't say I want to, but honestly, if I were given the chance, I'd probably try it. I am just curious like that.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    it is hard to say what what I haven't eaten because there is so much out their in the world I have not tried. I am usually willing to try just about anything offer (at least once)

now there have been lot of things I have tried that I will never try again such as dolphin, horse and that nasty fermented Norse fish.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten......

um...

Artichoke!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Seafood
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ^ loser lol (wink)

I have never had escargo (snails) it looks discusting-like a dried up hawked loogie):sick: cant do it
  • Wonderob
    Options
    Haggis. Can't say I want to, but honestly, if I were given the chance, I'd probably try it. I am just curious like that.

Pburns02 is just showing off that she is one of the few that has eaten cute babies!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Being vegetarian there are all kinds of animals/animal parts I have never eaten and never will.

Other than that, I'll try anything. I'm sure there are some fruits and veggies out there I've never tried but I can't think of any... And I go out of my way to try new things when shopping adn traveling. One of my favorite things to do at a farmer's market is find somethig I haven't had before, bring it home and start googling recipes.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I guess I should add that I've had durian, since so many mentioned it. I didn't care for it. It wasn't one of the smellier ones, though.
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    Most seafood
    Kimchi
    Palmetto cheese
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I"ve never eaten the four legged variety of cat.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I've never had:

Coffee
    Crab or lobster
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Frog legs
    Rabbit.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member