Bridesmaid dress fits! Woo!

Options
2»

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    For everyone worrying about sizes, keep in mind that bridal world sizes tend to run small. All of my friends have had to order a dress two sizes above their street size, and my bridesmaid dress was 2-3 sizes above my street size. That's why they measure you (well, should measure you) before they place the order. As you noted, it's really hard to tell with samples.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i think it's 90-125 -- what a giant freakin' range!! right now i'm 120, which is on the high end of healthy, BMI-wise. i started at 148 which was considered obese for my height, but i never really felt obese, just chubby.

I'm 5'2". Even a few pounds makes a visible difference when you are short.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i think it's 90-125 -- what a giant freakin' range!! right now i'm 120, which is on the high end of healthy, BMI-wise. i started at 148 which was considered obese for my height, but i never really felt obese, just chubby.

I'm 5'2". Even a few pounds makes a visible difference when you are short.

i only sort of agree. i lost almost 30lbs, which should make a visible difference on a person of ANY size, but i still see the same chubby girl when i look in the mirror. the only way i notice a difference is when i compare old and recent photos. i feel that losing 30lbs should have made a super obvious difference in my body when in reality, it hardly did anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!