Can I have some feedback please, do I or don't I...

Options

Replies

• 76nicky
    Options
    wear it you look great!
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It looks absolutely fine, go for it!
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I haven't made the transition from baggy to tight yet but seeing you I think I might give it a shot! You look fab.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. I say wear it and be proud.
  • Moniqua1
    Moniqua1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wear it! I bought pants that I thought were too tight and it actually helped my workout because they weren't baggy and I wasn't constantly pulling at them! As long as you're covered, no one judges. When is the last time you went to the gym and were more concerned about other peoples wardrobe rather than your workout? I'm assuming never, well, that's how everyone else is too! :)
  • SydneyBristowe
    Options
    Wear it! I bought pants that I thought were too tight and it actually helped my workout because they weren't baggy and I wasn't constantly pulling at them! As long as you're covered, no one judges. When is the last time you went to the gym and were more concerned about other peoples wardrobe rather than your workout? I'm assuming never, well, that's how everyone else is too! :)

This!!

Plus the top looks better than you think it does!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    wow your waist is lovely!

I was thinking this! (also I want your waist)
  • biscuitking69
    biscuitking69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looks fine too me. As long as its comfortable then go for it :)
  • _Tuyana_
    _Tuyana_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    definitely wear it! It shows off your waist beautifully.
    I don't like wearing loose clothing when I'm at the gym doing high impact aerobics, because I can feel body parts moving a bit more independently from my skeleton :embarassed: But when I'm wearing tight fitting tops and pants, they suck me in and everything moves in unison :laugh:
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Looks great. You have a fantastic tiny waist!
    thanks, it's not at all tiny, it's 35 inches, but small in comparison to the rest LOL
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    this is true. If I ever think about anything other than how hard my workout it, it's usually "look at him/her go! I wanna be able to do that"!
    Having said that though, I do see people staring and it makes me uncomfortable. On the other hand, maybe they are just spaced out (I know I do, but I usually find focus on a spot on the wall or ceiling).
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    definitely wear it! It shows off your waist beautifully.
    I don't like wearing loose clothing when I'm at the gym doing high impact aerobics, because I can feel body parts moving a bit more independently from my skeleton :embarassed: But when I'm wearing tight fitting tops and pants, they suck me in and everything moves in unison :laugh:
    this is also true!! :laugh:
  • Debbiepearce20
    Options
    Really comes down to how YOU feel in it... If you feel good, you will look good. If you feel self-conscious then that will show too. My very first reaction to seeing the pictures was "Lol you're worried about THAT? There's nothing wrong with it!" your hard work is obviously paying off, especially with your waist. You look good, stand tall and definitely flaunt it!
  • danaweston
    Options
    yep wear it.. If it will move with you and allow movement of your shoulders It looks good
  • silvernik
    silvernik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look good!!
    One practical question - is the top going to ride up as you work out? If so, then you might feel uncomfortable tugging it back down again and that will detract from the fact that you seriously look good!
  • RavenNevermore15
    RavenNevermore15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Totally rock that top mama! You look great! If it's comfortable, wear it. Wearing clothes that show off your progress and figure (great hourglass shape you've got going!) make you feel better and motivate you for more change! Soon, like me, you'll be tossing it in the donation pile because you've bought a smaller size!! =)
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Really comes down to how YOU feel in it... If you feel good, you will look good. If you feel self-conscious then that will show too. My very first reaction to seeing the pictures was "Lol you're worried about THAT? There's nothing wrong with it!" your hard work is obviously paying off, especially with your waist. You look good, stand tall and definitely flaunt it!
    I was fighting the "I don't want to wear it, I want to get changed!" thing all the way to the leisure centre, but once I got my workout underway I forgot to worry about whether I looked pregnant or whether my rolls were bouncing! I was more worried about getting all my reps in and making up for having a whole month away from the gym over the summer.
    Thanks, I will try to remember to walk tall :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You look perfectly fine to me. We always judge ourselves more harshly than the rest of the world judges us.
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    You look good!!
    One practical question - is the top going to ride up as you work out? If so, then you might feel uncomfortable tugging it back down again and that will detract from the fact that you seriously look good!
    it was ok, I did find myself tugging at it a bit (but that happens in all tight tops, especially tankinis) and I did find it had worked its way up, almost over my tummy, after I did my floor work, but it's ok, my gym pants are high waisted!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl, I treated myself to a new top recently and it was great because it showed off my weight loss and it made me feel good about myself:happy: