Can I have some feedback please, do I or don't I...

Options

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I only work out in tight active wear like that. You will get used to it quickly, and immediately see and feel the difference as you lose inches too. Be proud of your hard work, and show it off!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    wow your waist is lovely!

I was thinking this! (also I want your waist)

Ditto here
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Totally rock that top mama! You look great! If it's comfortable, wear it. Wearing clothes that show off your progress and figure (great hourglass shape you've got going!) make you feel better and motivate you for more change! Soon, like me, you'll be tossing it in the donation pile because you've bought a smaller size!! =)
    I have just done that with the baggy tops! I look forward to doing the same with this one! I also have a bright pink one, but def not brave enough for that yet, black is my colour!
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    You look perfectly fine to me. We always judge ourselves more harshly than the rest of the world judges us.
    so true. I think I need to add to my healthier eating and exercise some time to find out how to love myself!
  • celb500
    Options
    look how skinny your waist is!!! WEAR IT!!
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That top shows your waist, a loose top wouldn't do that ... I wear tight now for that very reason :) I used to wear loose tops also :) be proud of your progress so far :D
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wear it proudly...you look great!
  • bbateman123
    bbateman123 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Are you going to the gym for other people or for yourself? If its the latter, who cares what other people think?
  • comedyplus
    Options
    I think you look fabulous. Wear that new top with pride. You've earned the right. Keep up the great work. :)
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, I always favour a baggy top over a tight one! That being said you are rocking it so go for it!
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Are you going to the gym for other people or for yourself? If its the latter, who cares what other people think?
    yes, for me, most definitely, but I guess this is showing just how much I lack self confidence! You're right though, I shouldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks, and in a way, I suppose it is vain of me to think that other people might be judging me.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    yes, for me, most definitely, but I guess this is showing just how much I lack self confidence! You're right though, I shouldn't give a damn what anyone else thinks, and in a way, I suppose it is vain of me to think that other people might be judging me.

We care what other people think, especially when it comes to clothing, cause we have a choice about it. You look fine in that top, wear it proudly. It's a good choice.
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I've got to be wrong on this one haven't I. No one has said, "yeah, don't wear it, it's not a good look at this moment in time"! Give me a few more months and I might be back asking if I should be wearing the cerise pink one in the same size (that is not a colour you can hide in!). On the other hand, maybe I SHOULDN'T be back in a few months. Maybe I should just try to remember what you have all said!

Thank you guys. You have really made me think.
  • LLaceFace
    LLaceFace Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    In no way, shape, or form are you hanging out or offending my eyes with your appearance! I think you look like a Hot Mom getting down to business! Rock it out! Show the world what youve got!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Fabulous! Go for it!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    the only problem i have with tops like that is that they ride up. so if ur moving around lots and not just going for a walk or whatever its gonna be flipping up and interrupting your work out. if your over concerned about how u look and it doesnt feel right, its definitly not gonna work for you when youre moving around and kickin *kitten*!
  • QuanC
    QuanC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do it! :smile:
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    It looks fine, but I would only wear it if I felt comfortable in it...I'm one of those people that have left the house wearing something EVERYONE said looked good on me but I didn't feel comfortable in, later regretted and had to leave a function early because I was self conscious.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. Do not hide that tiny little waist in something baggy.. you look fantastic!!!!! I think that you should wear it and be proud of your hard work!
  • twocute2b29
    twocute2b29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks good you should wear it .. soon that will be too big :)