Wasn't sure I could find Chris Brown less tolerable...

Options
13»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    that is so sickening, but I have a question... I heard on the radio the other day that Rihanna was spotted making out with him after or before or during the VMA's. Really?!? If that is true, then who is more sick?

Chris Brown. He's more sick, he was the one who attacked her, an illegal and immoral act, all Rihanna will have done is go back to an abuser, which unfortunately with domestic abuse happens a lot.

totally and completely agree what he did was wrong and illegal.....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    She reminds me a lot of my coworker, who constantly put her kids' lives in jeopardy by going back to her crackhead abusive baby daddy. I suspect she's still seeing him, too, with the way she's scowling when she's on her cellphone, chainsmoking outside.

And in regards to CB and the abusive baby daddy, I think some people would be better off just taken off of this planet. Unfortunately I'm not the person who can make that call. If I were, though, I know a handful who would vanish off this planet just for being completely worthless to the point of detriment to the human race. Pathetic.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    His record sales will probably sky-rocket.
    He is scum....I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    His record sales will probably sky-rocket.
    He is scum....I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire!!!

It's ok, R Kelly will take care of that.

Disgusting. & really sad that she went back to him.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Maybe Rhianna should get a tattoo of a restraining order on her neck.

Omg! I LOL'd out loud at work! Funny!:laugh:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    that is so sickening, but I have a question... I heard on the radio the other day that Rihanna was spotted making out with him after or before or during the VMA's. Really?!? If that is true, then who is more sick?

Chris Brown. He's more sick, he was the one who attacked her, an illegal and immoral act, all Rihanna will have done is go back to an abuser, which unfortunately with domestic abuse happens a lot.

^^^^This.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    He stated the tattoo was designed after a MAC Cosmetics Day of the Dead design. At least he can use his MAC concealer and finishing powder to cover-it up. :laugh:
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    He looks like he's attempting a Lenny Kravitz look in that pic. No Chris, just no.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Not defending the douche but the tattoo artist said it's a day of the dead face from a MAC makeup ad. If you google it you can find it...it's not a beat up womens face.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for Rihanna. I know people rag on her for staying close to Chris Brown, but I've been in her shoes. It is so hard to tear yourself away from someone that you're in love with, even if they treat you like *kitten*. You can't reason with your feelings, and it takes everything you have stay away.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I feel sorry for Rihanna. I know people rag on her for staying close to Chris Brown, but I've been in her shoes. It is so hard to tear yourself away from someone that you're in love with, even if they treat you like *kitten*. You can't reason with your feelings, and it takes everything you have stay away.

Yes, you can. The ability to walk away from people who treat you like garbage comes from knowing that there's a bigger world out there with people who will actually love you and not treat you like doormat or punching bag. It also comes from having a sense of self worth to know that you deserve better and that it's worth standing up for yourself to find better.

I, too, have been in destructive relationships, and I wish I had the maturity to know what I just shared with you then that I do now. You have a lot more control over your feelings than you think you do. Sadly, not enough people figure this out at a young age. It seems to come more with life experience, and some never figure it out.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This tattoo looks horrible, I hope he didn't pay for it.