Sixers: The Resolution Revolution WK 3

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I had 16 around the dinner table! Prime rib and shrimp!!! TThe food was great and I did not stuff myself!!! We have been busy these last two preparing for today then we have gotten most put back and cleaned up! I am ired but the day was great!!! Oh and YES I got my POLAR F11 heart rate monitor, I am soooo jacked to use it tomorrow!!! Good night girls and I will tell you how it works tomorrow!
    Verda
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had a great day!!! Great job on the food Verda
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Verda- Last year I got the Polar F7. Wow yours has lots of gadgets. I love mine. Its a great toy.

Tiff- I love the shoes you got me!!! Can't wait to wear them. Enjoy the rest of your break

Hey ladies.... I went to work today and now I'm just trying to relax. I jogged a mile and walked a mile. And now I have done 25 mins of Yoga. Trying to get back into the fitness slowly. If I take days off my body acts like it never exercised!!!

Take care,

Tamm
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    HEY GIRLS, SORRY I DIDN'T CHECK IN THIS WEEK BUT SO MUCH GOING ON AS I AM SURE YOU ARE ALL VERY BUSY TOO!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT DINNER. ( OH FRIST I MUST WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY HAPPY BUT LATE CHRISTMAS) ......WELL AT DINNER LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE GETTING READY TO SAY OUR BLESSINGS....MY MAN, " TONY' WENT DOWN ON ONE KNEE WITH RING IN HAND ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!! THE RING IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS!!!! MY DAUGHTER AND SOME OF OUT CLOSEST FRIENDS WERE HERE. I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND BLESSED. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU. I SURE HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY AS WELL.

KEL:heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats kel........best wishes
  • vhuber
    Options
    HEY GIRLS, SORRY I DIDN'T CHECK IN THIS WEEK BUT SO MUCH GOING ON AS I AM SURE YOU ARE ALL VERY BUSY TOO!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT DINNER. ( OH FRIST I MUST WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A VERY HAPPY BUT LATE CHRISTMAS) ......WELL AT DINNER LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE GETTING READY TO SAY OUR BLESSINGS....MY MAN, " TONY' WENT DOWN ON ONE KNEE WITH RING IN HAND ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!!!! THE RING IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS!!!! MY DAUGHTER AND SOME OF OUT CLOSEST FRIENDS WERE HERE. I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND BLESSED. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU. I SURE HOPE YOU ALL HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY AS WELL.

Oh! How sweet !!! Congratulations!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    stepped on scale today.....gained. but, it was good. i wasn't going to weigh in tuesday. but, it's life so i will and face the music. there is a gain today, maybe by then it won't be so bad.

what are thoughts of the new home page? i am not sure it is facebooky. some were saying others can see your info now. i don't understand how. i might be over looking something. they said your friends can see. i checked and can't see anyones info.

well, off to get some cleaning done and rearranging the living room. tree down and Christmas stuff put away. might do the mall thing today with shanell, GD1 got gift cards, she's 9 and really into clothes.

later
  • pdxmomof2
    Options

CONGRATS!:drinker:
  • vhuber
    Options
    stepped on scale today.....gained. but, it was good. i wasn't going to weigh in tuesday. but, it's life so i will and face the music. there is a gain today, maybe by then it won't be so bad.

what are thoughts of the new home page? i am not sure it is facebooky. some were saying others can see your info now. i don't understand how. i might be over looking something. they said your friends can see. i checked and can't see anyones info.

well, off to get some cleaning done and rearranging the living room. tree down and Christmas stuff put away. might do the mall thing today with shanell, GD1 got gift cards, she's 9 and really into clothes.

later
    I think that there will be a few gains on Tuesday! We will have Better weigh in next week! As for the new home page, well I do not see everybodies info but I really do not care if I see where some people posted and it even said Susan (slightingscale) lost weight! Maybe it posts if you have posted to them or they are friends?? I don't know BUT I really Do NOT like this home page, I am private and I really do not want people reading if I lost or gained etc!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    ok, was going to add/replace my smoking ticker now i can only change the weight ticker. am i missing something that has changed when the site changed?????
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    This new home page design is a little odd. Does everything need to look like Facebook?

Tamm, congrats on the job! So excited for you!

Kel, congrats on the proposal!

Me, well Kiddo and I had a great Christmas. One of the best in years! It was peaceful and happy and relaxing and enjoyable and full of love and happy faces. It was great. I'm now eating all kinds of terrible foods that somehow made their way into my house and I need to stop!!!!
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)....................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 241.6 lbs / PROGRESS +1.2 lb
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)...SW 153.4 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 152.2 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lb
    Kristin (kistinbee)................SW 190.5 lbs/ GW 185.0 lbs/ CW 188.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.5 lbs
    Nicole(nicolee516).............SW 172.4 lbs/GW 168 lbs/ CW 170.2 lbs / PROGRESS - 2.2 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 197.0 lbs/ GW 189.00 lbs/ CW 197 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Verda (vhuber).....................SW 148.0 lbs/ GW 145.00 lbs/ CW 149 lbs/ PROGRESS + 1 lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf)...................SW 142.2 lbs / GW 137.2 lbs / CW 142.8 lbs / PROGRESS +0.6 lbs
    Alison (ali258).....................SW 225.5 lbs / GW 215.5 lbs / CW 229.6 lbs / PROGRESS +4.1 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 146.4 lbs / GW 135.0 lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6 lbs

AmyLou (amylou24)...........SW 152.2 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.2 lbs
    Melanie(mello) ...................SW 288.0 lbs / GW 273.0 lbs / CW 285.0 lbs / PROGRESS -3.0lbs
    Maggie (magglett) .............SW 175.0 lbs / GW 170.0 lbs / CW 177.5 lbs / PROGRESS +2.5 lbs
    Kelly(redneckwoman).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 151.0 lbs / CW 157.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/-0.0lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)...........SW 194.5 lbs / GW 190.0 lbs / CW 196.0 lbs / PROGRESS + 1.5 lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)..........SW 218.0 lbs / GW 209.0 lbs / CW 218.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/-0.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 197.0 lbs/ GW 189.00 lbs/ CW 199.8 lbs/ PROGRESS +2.8 lbs
    T (datenshi) ........................SW 192.8 lbs / GW 181.0 lbs / CW 192.8 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 000,0lbs/GW 000.0/ CW 000.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs

Okay. Seriously. I have been making excuses and not even caring lately. I have drank my egg nog ate my pie...for 10 people! The last few weeks I have been eating whatever I feel like...I am afraid to even weight myself! My husband and I talked tonight and tomorrow we are going to weight ourselves and work together to get better at all this. I feel like I have just given up and I have gained weight back, I keep getting frustrated but I really need to make a change. A permanent change.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning....

what an eating weekend. thought i would do better. but, can't undo or look back it doesn't change things.

getting the granddaughters tonight for a few days. going to do craft projects.

today....clean up spare room for girls, exercise, clean up house, some paperwork, figuring out meals (one is a picky eater).

i did fugure out how to change my smoking ticker.

later
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Candy, I'm glad the hubby is on board with you! :smile:

Cathy, I hope you have a great time with the granddaughters!

I've started off the day right, but it's still early :wink:.
    I'm getting ramped up for my 2010 resolutions -- to join the gym and get back to M-F lunch time exercising and to run a 5k by 12/31/2010. I'm excited about both of those!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning! Just saying hi! Headed back home from work...sick today! BOO! But I'll check in tomorrow!

P.S. Happy Late Christmas!
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Okay, weighed myself this morning. 147.6!!! It is worse then I thought! That is an 8 pound gain in the last month.

Well, all I can do now is move forward. My biggest downfall is healthy eating. I go to the store and I buy a bunch of vegetables but have no clue what to do with them. I fail at making things taste good.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Okay, weighed myself this morning. 147.6!!! It is worse then I thought! That is an 8 pound gain in the last month.

Well, all I can do now is move forward. My biggest downfall is healthy eating. I go to the store and I buy a bunch of vegetables but have no clue what to do with them. I fail at making things taste good.

I'm betting a few pounds of that is water retention from sodium. Eating bad food usually means high sodium intake too. I bet you have really only gained 5 lbs, give or take. Drink your water and see what happens in the next couple days. :flowerforyou:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone on the congrats. I am still on cloud nine and I am sure I won't be stepping off for awhile. We have the thought of a possibe Oct wedding. Which gives me time to lose the rest of my weight. We are looking towards Oct because the weather in Mexico is perfect then. And it also gives us time to save for our trip. Any way tomarrow I am back on the board with weigh ins. I am not sure what is going on with my computer again but it is taking for ever to come alive when I turn it on. Any suggestions???
    Well today in laundry and christmas clean up around here. I still have a full pecan pie and half of a blackberry pie and most of a chocolate cream pie left. I think I am going to make my rounds around town and pass out pie. LOL Well girls have a wonderful Monday and I will talk with you all later.

Kel:heart:

P.S. I am scared to get on the scale tomarrow:blushing:
  • candycaneps
    Options

I'm betting a few pounds of that is water retention from sodium. Eating bad food usually means high sodium intake too. I bet you have really only gained 5 lbs, give or take. Drink your water and see what happens in the next couple days. :flowerforyou:

That would be wonderful =D I have done well so far today. However, I don't know how to enter homemade meals. My gramma made some sort of bean medly with BBQ sauce...not clue how to put that in. Any ideas?
  • vhuber
    Options

That would be wonderful =D I have done well so far today. However, I don't know how to enter homemade meals. My gramma made some sort of bean medly with BBQ sauce...not clue how to put that in. Any ideas?