Weight Loss Goals for 2010

Options

Replies

• mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Run my first marathon in June while raising money for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society.
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I stay committed, I can loose weight. My goal for 2010 is to stay committed, track EVERYTHING, and
  • guamchar
    guamchar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I stay committed, I can loose weight. My goal for 2010 is to stay committed, track EVERYTHING, and be healthier. (As an extra bonus, I'd love to loose enough weight to get pregnant.)
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    AUGUST 2010 I will make my goal weight! I will be 45 years old and plan on maintaining for the next 45 years. When I signed up here in September I hoped to maintain through the holidays and I have been fortunate enough to continue to lose from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Anything is possible once it becomes your priority.
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    No excuses! :heart: You can go walking while you're on break! :wink:

Good to see you. We skied Saturday up Big Cottonwood Canyon at Solitude it was BLISS! Have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2010 are to take my weight problem seriously and do something about it!!! I'm starting back on MFP Jan. 1st and vow to faithfully track all my food and make better choices. I need to get back into a regular exercise plan and workout 5-6 days a week. I already bought a step and have ordered a couple of really good step aerobic workouts since I really enjoyed that in the past and could stick to it. My current weight is 226 (GASP!!!) and I'd really like to be down around 170. I'm hoping to get to around 185 by summer. If anyone is needing a check in buddy to help them stay on track....please add me!!! :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back to losing weight. Since I got laid off in September I have gained about 10lbs back even though I am working again. I have decided not to do anything during the holiday season but come January I am right back at it. Hey at least I haven't gain the entire 36 that I lost!!!!! Right????????? Anywho, that is my goal for 2010. I am not going to set a weight goal because I always fail at that, I'll just say my goal is to LOSE!!!

Good day all!

Memaw
  • tigermom79
    Options
    My weight goal for 2010 is to hit my goal of 150. That is only 14 away so should be able to do it. However, to do it, I need to keep excercising,and to change eating habits. It is a slow process. I would love to be back into the 140's. Good luck to everyone in 2010.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2010: To loose the remaining 31 lbs.. I really want to loose more, but I want to see how I feel -30 lbs
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have a *weight loss goal*, but my goal is to continue on my journey toward better health and conditioning, and if the weight falls off, that is a bonus!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    This year my focus really shifted from losing weight to challenging myself by trying new things and accomplishing the very things I never ever thought I could do. I blew away my goal of completing a half marathon in 3hrs; I did it in 2:24 and I loved it. I have never been a runner (short and stubby and jiggly doesn't tend to make a good runner). So for me this really represented proving to myself that there are no limits. Since I was so focused on the 1/2 marathon, I decided not to focus much on weightloss. So this year I plan to put more emphasis on that and I hope to lose 20-30lbs or whatever is needed to lose the rest of the flab and tone up. I would also like to get back to focusing on weight training and I have started spinning regularly. All that being said I do plan to do the 1/2 marathon again in 2010 and I hope to beat this year's time. I didn't realize it until now but it sounds like I'm going to be one busy girl! Looking forward to the new year!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    I can't say I have a *weight loss goal*, but my goal is to continue on my journey toward better health and conditioning, and if the weight falls off, that is a bonus!
    That is a wonderful goal. We can all be healthier!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!
  • mavsfan2009
    Options
    I forgot my weight loss goal earlier when I posted about the marathon! I want to lose 5-8 more pounds that have been hanging on since high school - I just CAN'T get them to go away. 2010 is the year!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options

Good to see you. We skied Saturday up Big Cottonwood Canyon at Solitude it was BLISS! Have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

Good to see you too! We'd like to ski Utah sometime. Our condo at Copper is now pretty well booked so I'm not sure when we'll get up again. We've been 3 times so far this year and its been great every time! We did leave it open Christmas Eve & Chrismas night because we knew our cleaning lady doesn't like to work those days (she has her family, you know). But now she tells us she needs the money bad so try to rent it and she'll clean tomorrow after the guests in there now leave and again on the 26th before the next ones arrive, if needed.

So, anyone out there want to stay at the slope at Copper Mountain Resort over Christmas?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all MFPers, too!
  • mavsfan2009
    Options

Good to see you too! We'd like to ski Utah sometime. Our condo at Copper is now pretty well booked so I'm not sure when we'll get up again. We've been 3 times so far this year and its been great every time! We did leave it open Christmas Eve & Chrismas night because we knew our cleaning lady doesn't like to work those days (she has her family, you know). But now she tells us she needs the money bad so try to rent it and she'll clean tomorrow after the guests in there now leave and again on the 26th before the next ones arrive, if needed.

So, anyone out there want to stay at the slope at Copper Mountain Resort over Christmas?

I WISH! Now if only I can get to Colorado.....

Are you booked through the spring too?
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options

I WISH! Now if only I can get to Colorado.....

Are you booked through the spring too?

Not fully, you can check us out at www.vrbo.com/5486. click on the calendar and you can see available dates. If you prefer Keystone or Breckenridge or don't mind not being right at the slopes, you can also check out our other unit by clicking on the link to "All my rentals" and looking at our Timber Ridge in Wildernest page. It costs less and has many more dates still available and also has an awesome clubhouse with indoor pool and spas. etc.
  • samantha115
    Options
    I want to lose another 60 pounds by June 1. I want to look crazy good for summer.
  • Nikki143
    Options
    I want to lose another 60 pounds by June 1. I want to look crazy good for summer.

ME TOO SISTA!
  • Nikki143
    Options

ME TOO SISTA!

WELL THE LOOKIN GOOD PART, NOT THE 60 LB PART, LOL
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Well, my FINAL weight loss goal of 2009 is to lose 10 pounds by my birthday (which, incidentally, is January 1). So far I'm down about 7.4 pounds so.... I MIGHT make it. And if I don't, I'm going to be darn close! (I just started with MFP 4 weeks ago so that's not too bad, if I don't say so myself!).

My goal for 2010 is to lose the rest of the weight. My target date is July 1, 2010. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!