Weight Loss Goals for 2010

Options

Replies

• fifrenzyguy34
    fifrenzyguy34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love reading all of these. Not only do I plan to drop the rest of this weight, I plan on bulking some muscle on. :)
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I will reach my goal and lose the last 35 pounds and work on getting my body fat % down to where I want it this coming year. I am looking forward to being in maitnance mode and sculpting my body!
    Good luck to everyone on reaching their goals!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    No excuses! :heart: You can go walking while you're on break! :wink:

Good to see you. We skied Saturday up Big Cottonwood Canyon at Solitude it was BLISS! Have a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

Good to see you too! We'd like to ski Utah sometime. Our condo at Copper is now pretty well booked so I'm not sure when we'll get up again. We've been 3 times so far this year and its been great every time! We did leave it open Christmas Eve & Chrismas night because we knew our cleaning lady doesn't like to work those days (she has her family, you know). But now she tells us she needs the money bad so try to rent it and she'll clean tomorrow after the guests in there now leave and again on the 26th before the next ones arrive, if needed.

So, anyone out there want to stay at the slope at Copper Mountain Resort over Christmas?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all MFPers, too!

I WISH! Now if only I can get to Colorado.....

Are you booked through the spring too?

Not fully, you can check us out at www.vrbo.com/5486. click on the calendar and you can see available dates. If you prefer Keystone or Breckenridge or don't mind not being right at the slopes, you can also check out our other unit by clicking on the link to "All my rentals" and looking at our Timber Ridge in Wildernest page. It costs less and has many more dates still available and also has an awesome clubhouse with indoor pool and spas. etc.

I will have to keep this in mind!!!! We are in La Junta (south east corner of Colorado) My husband loves to ski and I have often wanted to be "in the mountains" at Christmas time! I think that would be cool. We may have to plan on that for a Christmas holiday soon!!!! ;)
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This year I want to accomplish two thing that will be FIRSTS in my lifetime: I want to get into what is considered the healthy weight range for my height, and get into a single digit dress size.

Right now I am 5'8" and 180 pounds in a size 12. That means I need to lose about 20 pounds and 4 sizes to be solidly in the right range on both measures. Very doable, I think!

Good luck to everyone!
  • tom5avenue
    Options
    For 2010, I want to lose 22 pounds (and to maintin it afterwards). My target date is June 1st 2010. I want to work out every day of the week. I want to achieve a good cardio-health and be able to run a lot and a lot. I would like to be able to run the 10k race next september and be able to compete well. Ultimately, I would like to be able to run a marathon. (Maybe for 2011 :smile: )
  • bazuukajoe
    bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I plan to lose 70 lbs by January of next year. Done it before, in half the time. But gained it all back.
  • shazzannon
    shazzannon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 60 pounds by June 1. I want to look crazy good for summer.

ME TOO SISTA!

WELL THE LOOKIN GOOD PART, NOT THE 60 LB PART, LOL

I've got about 60 pounds to lose too, and I'm desperate for some motivation!!!
  • umgoer23
    Options
    My goal is to lose between ten and fifteen pounds by April, when school finishes...I hope I can do it!
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    I just started 3 days ago! And I'm nervous, but hearing all of the success stories from other uses got me enthusiastic! :)
    The only problem is, sometimes I eat food that isn't mentioned here, I try to approximate the amount of calories, but I don't know if that's a good idea.
    I HOPE 2010 IS THE YEAR I LOSE THOSE POUNDS!
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    My goal for 2010 is to lose 55lbs by the end of sept.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    129 lbs by Jan 1
    123 lbs by Mar 3
    119 lbs by May 1
    115 lbs by Sept 1

I'm giving myself a long time to lose the last few lbs...because it takes a long time! :tongue:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    My 2010 goal is to continue to log my food and work out regularly. By May, I want to be less than 160lbs and definitely below 33% body fat! That would put me completely within standards.
  • fifrenzyguy34
    fifrenzyguy34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone deciding on abandoning "fad diets"? Haha!
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    In 2009, I took control of my body and lost 10 lbs over the summer. I was able to keep all of it off during this past semester while I was at school, which I thought was a pretty big accomplishment in itself. My goals for 2010 are:

1. Lose another 30 lbs, which would put me at my goal weight of 125 (overall goal!)
    2. Get into healthy BMI range (150 lbs, 5 lbs away!)
    3. Get back into running and run a half marathon in May or June. Maybe a second one later in the year
    4. I have two family weddings in 2010, one in July and one in August. I'd like to have lost at least 15-20 lbs by then!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    I've also done well, but have plenty to go. When I dropped four sizes, everyone started giving me the shocked looks. It was good, but I have plenty more to go! I've maintained for entire month! I need to start losing again! Here we go!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I started exercising last March and I also changed a few of my eating habits. Back then, I had almost no muscle mass and everything, even walking was painful... I was 165 lbs. It is not all that big but I was taking a medecine that was causing me to have a lot of muscle pain. Since then, I stopped the medecine, I have gone from a thight size 10 pair of pants and a thight size 36 bra to a thight size 8 pair of pants and a very confortable size 34 bra. I am leaving for a cruise on May 2nd and I would like to proudly wear size 6 shorts and a nice bikini to show off a nice flat stomach. I still need to lose 25 pounds and to do a lot of abs. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it!!!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Weight loss goals....hmmmm. I'd like to lose 60 lbs by my next birthday in September. Lets start small though.....down 12 lbs by Valentine's Day.
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welp, 2010 is here and I'm back up the 10lbs i had lost prior to the holidays because I didn't stop myself from eating anything I wanted. So here goes this year to do way better. I have been exercising regularly so I know that should help, I just need to make sure I track every day.
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to the 120 - 125 range by May. Right now i'm about 140 . I had a baby last march. Also to be able to run 5k in 30 mintues. Right now I can do 3.5k in 30 minutes. I"m going to also try running on the treadmill everyday improving my distance each time.
  • allahone
    Options
    my goal is to lose 30 lbs and be regular with exercise
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!