What's your favorite quote when it come to weight loss?

Options

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Don't wish, Do
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    When I work out, I wear all black, it's like a funeral for my fat. ~~~~Author unknown
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Life is what you make it*If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it~~~~"
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    A year from now you may wish you had started today.

That is amazing. All of the quotes are inspirational but goodness me, this one really hit me!
  • Dandawa
    Options
    suck it up and soon you will not have to suck it
    LIKE BUTTON
  • JewelsDeLuz
    Options
    Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.

I like this. Very nice!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I tell myself, "That pain you feel when you are hungry or working hard: That's fat cells screaming and dying."
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The stronger you get, the weaker his knees
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Suck it up buttercup. Gets me every time.
  • leeshac13
    leeshac13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It didn't take a month to put the weight on and it won't take a month to take it off!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    As far as workouts "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". As far as eating "a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips".
  • zuese128
    zuese128 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Unless you puke, faint or die, keep going"

I live by this daily when I'm close to giving up.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    if its white it aint right

lol wtf?
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My fav .....and the one that pushes me when I want to quit is this....'Your mind will quit a thousand times before your body will...Push through it! '
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    The first one I heard from a guy off here: "If you don't start today, a year from now, you'll wish you had."
    The second comes from a video game (Yep) but isn't technically weight related, but can depending how you look at it:
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." -Andrew Ryan, from BioShock.
  • markiestory
    Options
    PROCRASTINATE LATER! :D:happy:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    • From The Way To Cook, written by Julia Child and published in 1989.

"Because of media hype and woefully inadequate information, too many people nowadays are deathly afraid of their food, and what does fear of food do to the digestive system? ... I, for one, would much rather swoon over a few thin slices of prime beefsteak, or one small serving of chocolate mousse, or a sliver of foie gras than indulge to the full on such nonentities as fat-free gelatin puddings."

"The pleasures of the table — that lovely old-fashioned phrase — depict food as an art form, as a delightful part of civilized life. In spite of food fads, fitness programs, and health concerns, we must never lose sight of a beautifully conceived meal."
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    "put the pie down and go for a run"

I even registered 'piedown.com' URL a couple of years ago but did nothing with it.
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.
  • kenderkc
    kenderkc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    "Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done." It's what pushes me when I think I can't keep going.