Unusual NSV.....

Options
2»

Replies

• RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring doesn't fit at all anymore. It's loose even on my thumb=\ I tried ring guards, but they pop off. I wouldn't resize just yet, but you're definitely going to have to get a ring guard, or use some small bits of string or yarn to wind around the bands to tighten them up if you want to continue to use them (or maybe just get better quality ring guards than what I had :P) Congrats on having the "Loose Ring Syndrome" lol :D
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    go to any place that sells jewelry and buy a ring guard, when you hit goal than have them re-sized!
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am having the same "nsv". My engagement ring doesn't fit anymore. I am currently only wearing my wedding band. I am kind of afraid to get it re-sized because I don't want to "jinx" my weight loss. But I am sure I will eventually!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Try googling "Ring Snuggies" -- they are adjusters .
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have a rather unusual NSV...not even sure if it's a good NSV or not. None of my rings fit anymore......my wedding set, my mother's ring & my anniversary band. None of them fit..They just spin around loosely on my fingers all day and drive me crazy.....Now usually in the Summer they are tighter than normal because of the swelling, sweating and humidity. Usually in the winter they feel even more loose. I think this winter I may not be able to wear them at all!!! What to do? Not sure if I want to resize so soon.

I have gone through about 4 or 5 "temp" bands and My wife lost her ring do to it being to big now, we tend to not wear them now atleast til with are at our goal weights.
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I had to have my ring resized- after 40 lbs, I couldn't keep it from falling off.

It;s fast and cheap so even if you need to have it done a few times along your journey- DO IT! You will be upset with yourself for a long time if you lose it/them. Not to mention, it's literally like throwing away thousands of dollars.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!