Confession: I had a total meltdown for dinner. :*(

Options
13»

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Must be something in the water. Today was not a good day for me either! But we shall get through and overcome. Tomorrow is a new day...chin up!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I got the best tip at my hospital health clinic this week. They said - "If you fall of the wagon - have a binge - eat a mountain of stuff you shouldn't - the BEST thing you an do for yourself is to have something healthy STRAIGHT AWAY. Don't wait for tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Have a little salad, some carrot sticks, an apple. Something that tells you that you have already got back on track. I feel like it would really work for me sine I tend to let these meltdowns spiral completely out of control for days normally.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I got the best tip at my hospital health clinic this week. They said - "If you fall of the wagon - have a binge - eat a mountain of stuff you shouldn't - the BEST thing you an do for yourself is to have something healthy STRAIGHT AWAY. Don't wait for tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Have a little salad, some carrot sticks, an apple. Something that tells you that you have already got back on track. I feel like it would really work for me sine I tend to let these meltdowns spiral completely out of control for days normally.

That's a good tip, thanks!