Beautiful Blues, week of Christmas 2009

Options
13»

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    mmm peanut butter and toast, I am going to have PB and a banana for a snack tomorrow. I am already planning it out. I stocked up on vegies at the store tonight so I should be ready for the week ahead. I have a problem with buying more than I should and ending up throwing stuff away. I have not yet learned how to plan exactly what we will need. I am sure I will get it with practice.

I love amazon it is definitely my favorite shopping website!!

I roasted brussel sprouts for dinner tonight, not too bad, I have not tried them for at least 6 years and that time I burned them. I definitely prefer roasting!

I have an issue also with getting too much and then throwing away and my DH gets very upset but I do try my best to use it.
    I am still waiting on a few weights...hope everyone is okay. This board has been very quiet lately.

:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    mmm peanut butter and toast, I am going to have PB and a banana for a snack tomorrow. I am already planning it out. I stocked up on vegies at the store tonight so I should be ready for the week ahead. I have a problem with buying more than I should and ending up throwing stuff away. I have not yet learned how to plan exactly what we will need. I am sure I will get it with practice.

I love amazon it is definitely my favorite shopping website!!

I roasted brussel sprouts for dinner tonight, not too bad, I have not tried them for at least 6 years and that time I burned them. I definitely prefer roasting!

I am still waiting on a few weights...hope everyone is okay. This board has been very quiet lately.

:flowerforyou:

I'm a retard today let me tell you. Alright lets try this again. I also buy too much of stuff and end up throwing it away and my hubby doesn't like it but I try to eat it all just can't. We will learn comes with time I'm sure.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it! I did my first day back on track after a weekend of throwing the rules out the window. It actually felt good, although a little hard at times. I have another big family weekend coming up for New Year's, but this time will log my food. It was kind of nice to give myself permission to go 3 days without excessive worrying about food and not even feeling guilty about it. If I hadn't jumped right back in today, the guilt would have started big time, though.
    Here's to smart choices!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Here's to smart choices as well!

PB reminds me of how good almond butter is. I plan on getting some when I can get a chance to go to wholefoods.

My hubby also bugs me about throwing food away. I usually buy a pineapple and set it on the table and forget to cut it open and it sometimes goes to waste. I've been practicing these past weeks with eating the perishable items like fruits and veggies and there have been less foods in the garbage. My hubby is happy and I'm happy about not wasting foods.

Got up this morning without being sleepy. I've been getting myself to bed by 9:00pm and it seems to be workign out. What I do is that the last hour before bed, I unwind by watching some TV so I don't feel deprived. I'm going to head to the gym this morning without giving it a second thought, the rest is history.
    OH, today I will also be signing up for classes for next semester for my masters. I'm doing my masters program in computer science online and it has been great being home while studying and seeing my family.

Here's to us, beautiful blues!
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    hello blues.... I am not feeling well today. I caught a stomach bug of some sort. I lost my appetite too. I hope it moves on soon. Stayed home from work to take it easy.

almomay - good for you to sign up for another round of classes. Requires dedication... here's to a productive 2010!

msh0530 - I just got myself back on track too... and it really does feel good. My body was immediately happier with my food choices. And the exercise feels great.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am still not feeling weel today, I am hoping my boss takes pitty on me and sends me home early. I had peanut butter and jelly toast with my eggs last night and it was the best thing. I don't really want food but I know if I don't eat something it will make me feel worse. Hope everyone starts to feel better soon
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say good morning to all! Hope your week is going great. I am very busy, as we have lots of company coming tomorrow for the weekend, and our New Year's Christmas. I'm off to cook multigrain waffles, chili, and I can't remember what else, sew gifts and alter a dress for a friend, and clean. (It's my belief that housework makes you ugly.)
    Hope your day is merry and bright!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Chrissy, Taradise and smadag1- Hope you guys feel better. Get some rest during this time and give your body some TLC.

I can't believe 2010 is just around the corner. Here's to a new year for great things to come!
  • buggaboo73
    Options
    This seems like a nice group, what is it about? I'm interested....
  • smadag1
    Options
    We are just a support group that gives incouargment and support to anyone who needs it. We wigh in on Mondays and track our progress. You are welcome to join if you are looking for support and help
  • smadag1
    Options
    Boss is sending me home.
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Boss is sending me home.

Good. Rest yourself! Feel better.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    smadag - feel better....my head is still killing me - its a week long headache and it hurts to focus my eyes to read.....:sick: But on a happy note it is better than it was so I think my sinuses are finally clearing a bit.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    This seems like a nice group, what is it about? I'm interested....

Come join us! We are actually taking part in a challenge between groups right now and you are more than welcome to join! Send me your weight each monday and I will get you on the chart. :flowerforyou: Our group is an off shoot of the biggest loser teams, we have veteran weight losers and also newbies and anywhere in between. We just give each other support by weighing in weekly and talking about whatever happens to be the topic we want to bring up.

I am sorry that so many of us are sick. Take care of yourselves and drink lots of water!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Was able to walk 1 mile and jog 2 miles...felt really good after...kind of surprised since I haven't really done much of anything past two weeks.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Hey Guys - anyone on facebook? I've found Smadag and Sanifrey....anyone else on there - lets get together....