HALLOWEEN!!!!! BWUAHAHAHA!!!!!

2»

Replies

• I'm thinking Beetlejuice, considering black and white vertical stripes are in every high street store right now!

... or Alex from Clockwork Orange. Really need an excuse to wear my pork pie hat! :P
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    I'm thinking about the 11th doctor, but not many would get in in these parts....Might try to put together a weeping angel suit....who knows.

The 11th doctor would be way better than a weeping angel!!!
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    my daughter: a crayon, me: a box of crayons
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    I'm thinking about the 11th doctor, but not many would get in in these parts....Might try to put together a weeping angel suit....who knows.
    I found an EPIC weeping angel costume somewhere on pinterest in the Geek section. I'm gonna be BAD WOLF. :]
  • I'm thinking about the 11th doctor, but not many would get in in these parts....Might try to put together a weeping angel suit....who knows.

Awesome! I myself am not a doctor fan, but a friend of mine is determined to do a weeping angel (I've seen this episode) someday as well. Good luck to you!
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    I freaking LOVE Halloween!!! Love dressing up but haven't came up with a costume yet.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Me and my bf are gonna try to be Johnny Cash and June Carter.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member

Fantastic! :love:

Hehe no that would be the 9th doctor :)... I'm more of a "bow ties are cool"....might even get a fez...have my wife dress as river song :)
  • sunnymel126
    sunnymel126 Posts: 359 Member
    I love Halloween!!! I have no clue what I'll be this year but I always think of something fun.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Because I have money issues I'm probably going to recycle my pesant look for ren faires! lol.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    My usual Witch costume. I finally have all the parts in the same place at the same time! Look out kids! Hubby and I usually decorate the front of the house, lights, candles, spider webs, and sit out and hand out candy. We also have a couple of weeping mulberry trees next to our driveway that stay pretty thick with leaves until after Halloween. Hubby wears all black and hides in the tree. When the kids come by, he shakes the tree and growls and scares the kids! They love it too! We also hand out jello shots to the adults. They love that too!
  • Undecided...
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Jelly fish :) I'm making the costume myself and think it's gonna be great! LOVE Halloween!

sweet - I was a jelly fish several years ago - still have my costume / I've shared it with friends... would love to see how you put yours together....

Once I do I'm sure I'll be posting some pics! :)
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member

I'm trying to make a dalek costume!