If you could buy 1 thing what would it be?

Options

Replies

• je6305
    Options
    A beautiful dream house for my family and I
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Let me have my own health club to run that's brand new with everything, Olympic pool with a track around it, 10 racquetball courts and all of the other club related areas. Would be fun to retire and work for myself.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    1967 Camaro.
    Convertible.
    Triple black.
    RS apperance package'
    SS performance package
    396 small block
    4 speed rock crusher transmission.

Thats all.

You should go more rare like the 67 Camaro RS/Z28 w/302 or the 67 Camaro RS/SS w/427
    I am pretty sure the Z/28 did not have a rag top option (not race ready) and, if memory serves, the 427 was not available in the Camaro until 1968
  • Ariana_75
    Options
    Eternal bliss!
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I would buy the most expensive thing I could find.

Then sell it and buy ALL THE THINGS!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Freedom from debt. I don't have much, but I would really like to buy a house soon, and hesitate with the car loans and the credit card hanging over my head.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Apple, Inc.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    A litter of kittens... I need more cats to increase my happiness.

I have plenty of extras that could use a good home. (No, I'm not trying to dump my pets, I foster cats that don't have homes until they find a permanent home.)
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    ...A new life...

Or, since I'm pretty sure that's only an option in 90s pop songs, I'll take a nice house in a reasonable location.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Apple, Inc.

IaGree
    the Iwouldtoo
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    sure thing
  • BootCampC
    Options
    A nice house in a reasonable location.
    cliff-house.jpg
    this reasonable for ya ? LOL
  • a custom made coffin. Steel or stronger, one that wouldn't crumble if I was buried alive, with enough room for me and the few things I love. But It would have to be slightly elevated at the head side so I could rest peacefully. Also the insides would have to be plushy and soft, and black. and it would have to be a little roomy (once again for the things I love to fit in with me...) or have a compartment in the side for them. And it would have to be a little extra tall so I could sit up. I'd sleep in it while I'm was alive, and then rest peacefully when I'm dead. XD
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Multi million dollar lottery ticket would be nice....

1963 Stingray would be awesome....

All debt paid off would be good....

ah, just give me the lottery ticket and I'll do the rest myself...thanks!
  • BootCampC
    Options
    a bigger house in a better neighborhood
    jail.jpg
    did u say bighouse?
  • BootCampC
    Options
    a custom made coffin. Steel or stronger, one that wouldn't crumble if I was buried alive, with enough room for me and the few things I love. But It would have to be slightly elevated at the head side so I could rest peacefully. Also the insides would have to be plushy and soft, and black. and it would have to be a little roomy (once again for the things I love to fit in with me...) or have a compartment in the side for them. And it would have to be a little extra tall so I could sit up. I'd sleep in it while I'm was alive, and then rest peacefully when I'm dead. XD
    bunkers.jpg
    Personally : I would go this route
  • BootCampC
    Options
    Eternal bliss!
    41BRQ0rMWHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • lol! I thought asking for a house underneath a cemetery would be too much! XD lololol! That's awesome though! XD and I guess I could just be left in my house to rot when I died... lololol! XD thanks! XD
  • BootCampC
    Options
    Multi million dollar lottery ticket would be nice....

1963 Stingray would be awesome....

All debt paid off would be good....

ah, just give me the lottery ticket and I'll do the rest myself...thanks!
    Story.jpg
    so many people want this !!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I've thought long and hard about it, and I want a GMC Duramax and I want the cab filled with kittens and the bed filled with gummy worms.