If you could buy 1 thing what would it be?

Replies

• If you asked someone to buy you something , no matter how much it cost but it can only be one thing .. what would it be?

My House...well, pay off the mortgage for me! :-) This way, we could focus on getting it ready to sell and move out of this crazy town and to the school district we want. :)
  • A victorian haunted house.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    A profitable business that would provide unlimited funds that would in turn continue to pay for my son's therapy.
    brothel_bunny_ranch.jpg
  • A winning lottery ticket?? :bigsmile:

THIS WORKS!!!! But doesnt have to be the REALLY BIG one, just enough to make us DEBT FREE, including paying off our mortgage!! :-) Well, and maybe to get new vehicles! :-)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Kawasaki Vulcan in candy green and chrome.... pretty please!
  • BootCampC
    I will buy an island with a really beautiful beach :)
    Michael-Schumacher-Private-Island.jpg
    here ya go , this good enough ?
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    A house by the river with a balcony out my bedroom overlooking the river, a built in stripper pole and bar, a workout room, and a garage with a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO in it. Oh, and a swimming hole somewhere close on the 'clear' river, with a tree house somewhere, a zip line, and nice big yard for my son to play in.

**Dreamworld**
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    And upgrade from my 250...F650 Crew cab, diesel, stacks, and dual aluminum fuel tanks. In black. With tinted windows. That is all. No grocery getter for this Mama....LOL....:bigsmile:
  • Bacon!
    How about a bacon pony?
    bacon-pony.jpg?cb5e28

Or maybe you prefer a mountain of bacon?
    Bacon_6b8ba3_1779234.jpg
  • BootCampC
    swingarm007.jpg
    here ya go! ITS all YOU
  • BootCampC
    IMG_0978.JPG
    here ya go! ITS all YOU
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    swingarm007.jpg
    here ya go! ITS all YOU

Hehe, I REALLY want one, my man can keep his Z1000 (so uncomfy for 2 up) I guess I better start saving eh?
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Full paid college tuition including books.
    (Used to be in college on a scholarship but my job screwed me over and I lost it because I couldn't make the one class I knew NOTHING about and couldn't even bs my way through the exam)

^^This...except I would also add cost of living while in school so that I can concentrate JUST on school and not have to worry about anything else.

I started to say a solid black '69 Dodge Charger, but then I thought a college education would help me land a better paying job so that I can afford to buy one myself.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    my taxes to always be covered.
  • BootCampC
    A house by the river with a balcony out my bedroom overlooking the river, a built in stripper pole and bar, a workout room, and a garage with a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO in it. Oh, and a swimming hole somewhere close on the 'clear' river, with a tree house somewhere, a zip line, and nice big yard for my son to play in.

**Dreamworld**
    sold!
  • BootCampC
    A victorian haunted house.
    KreischerMansion(1)(275).jpg
  • imccriv
    imccriv Posts: 10 Member
    The Winning Mega-Millions Lottery ticket.
    I'll take it from there.

Darn, this was my answer ;p
  • My own library...would be so awesome.
    How about Barnes and Noble

Sure, if I could keep the coffee shop and throw out the customers.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    1967 Camaro.
    Convertible.
    Triple black.
    RS apperance package'
    SS performance package
    396 small block
    4 speed rock crusher transmission.

Thats all.

You should go more rare like the 67 Camaro RS/Z28 w/302 or the 67 Camaro RS/SS w/427
  • BootCampC
    And upgrade from my 250...F650 Crew cab, diesel, stacks, and dual aluminum fuel tanks. In black. With tinted windows. That is all. No grocery getter for this Mama....LOL....:bigsmile:
    DSC_1326.JPG
    is this sold! ?