hit my goal but now have no boobs :(

Options

Replies

• oMandaBo
    Options
    I have small boobs in general, but they shrink down to almost nothing when I'm getting ready for a competition. The way I look at it is that I miss my boobs, but the confidence that my rock-hard tummy gives me more than makes up for it! When I have the abs, and appear to have B's/C's due to some awesome push-up bras, I wouldn't trade my physique for anything!

Just be proud of where you've gotten yourself. Also, small boobs look more symmetrical on a small body, just love the assets you have - ex. I bet your butt looks a lot better now that you've achieved your weightloss goal! :)
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I feel your pain! One word of advise... Victoria Secret! Dream Angel Bra. $50 but well worth the cost! :blushing:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone ... since i never had much it's not the end of the world but it sure would be nice to have a little. I am so happy about my weight loss and couldn't be more proud that i did it, the healthy way!!!~ I just think it stinks that i have smaller ones then i did before i put on the 20lbs! that seems so wrong,lol... I would NOT want boobs for men or anything like that, it's for me... I am married and couldn't care less what other men think or what they think i look like, if i did get implants it would be ONLY for me and to make me more confident! only if they weren't so darn expensive. hubby doesn't care as i have always had small ones... but he understands how i feel. I know i fell great by the way i look, now i just need to tighten up....

oh and we don't have victoria secret here in canada, well in my city anyway, so i shop at la senza which is very similar and believe me i have those fancy push up bras and i feel so fake wearing them when they are that padded, it just doesn't feel right.... but i will take others suggestions and get measured correctly as i may need to move down band sizes, etc.. last time i bought a new bra in the spring i did just that and then i found i got that icky bra back fat from the straps, so i stayed the same size... but i did lose 10 more lbs since then, so maybe i can do it now?
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I would NOT want boobs for men or anything like that, it's for me... I am married and couldn't care less what other men think or what they think i look like, if i did get implants it would be ONLY for me and to make me more confident!

And that's probably one of the best reasons to get them. It's my reason for getting them. Good luck to you, and hope you find your peace with it :flowerforyou:
  • danimal5867
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

I think what he meant to say is that all guys like big boobs, medium boobs, small boobs, and even those from the itty bitty tittie committee.
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If its about how you look in clothing, they have bras that can give pretty much any look you desire. I dont think of that as false advertising and much as a fashion accessory. If you look at women in general, None of us are actually that rosy cheeked/lipped, tall, or blonde(or redheaded/brunette) as we appear to be. Take away the make-up, heels, and hair-dye and its all "false advertising."

The right guy will love you for you and think you are fabulous no matter what. If he doesnt, then he is not the right guy for you.
  • tashie_bear
    tashie_bear Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    =( This happened to me the last time I lost alot of weight!... So this time, once I hit my goal and it happens, I'm prepared to get implants, took me years to finally be ok with the idea, but life is too short to spend feeling bad about yourself =)
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    aww just get some of those fake boobs you can insert in your bra... and go and get fake ones put in
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Not all guys like big boobs.
    yes we do. But we'd never get rid of a girl because she didn't have much ;)

thanks for being honest, that's what i have always though, but nice for one to come clean ;)

Lol, this is so not accurate. All men love BOOBS, but not all men love BIG boobs, and maaany are different (there's a reason why the terms "leg man" and "butt man" exist ;))
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i lost 15lbs and two cup sizes :( i still look 'big' to most but its effected my self esteem in that area for SURE. It was the one area i never was self-conscious about.
  • JLand918
    Options
    I kind of wonder if that possible outcome is a reason most women choose to not get fit or lose weight for fear of dropping one or two cup sizes....?
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    this is one thing I know I won't go through and I'm thankful lol. At 140 lbs, I was a size 6/7 or 8/9 and I still had a DD cup. Now, after two kids, I don't think I'll lose boob. I wouldn't mind losing a cup size or so. I'm just thankful my boobies are healthy boobies!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My rule is this: Anything bigger than a handful and your risking a sprained tongue.

Good rule :)
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting implants when im doing losing weight.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    haha that is pretty much how i feel, i lost some of my boobs too, way smaller!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Not to compare war stories here, but I would rather have your problem.

I've lost almost 50 pounds and I've gone from a 42 JJ to a 36J. I thought after 50 pounds, it would have melted away!
  • Beba1980
    Options
    I will be happy the day I can put on a one letter bra! I don't know how it feels to have no boobs but I'm sure you are happy being 20 pounds lighter! Be happy you got the health you need and victoria secret at the mall. Keep smiling!
  • DetroitKilljoy
    Options
    Having boobs are more of a hassle than they are worth. I'm a D cup, 5'1" and I only weigh 110. Needless to say, I look very unproportionate. It's all in my genes though. Boobs make is very difficult to exercise (bouncing and hitting you in the face, you know haha). I'm actually trying to get down to 100 lb to see if I can reduce them or I will have back problems when I'm older. So don't be insecure about how your boobs have shrunk! People should love you for who you are! Most of us don't have large boobs to begin with.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

I also have no boobs after losing 70 lbs. I feel your pain. :smile:

Now that cracked me up. Well done sir, well done.
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk, I just think of how much easier those self breast exams are now ;)