Should men be stronger then their female companions?

Options
chicky26
chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops

Replies

• Need2bfit918
    Need2bfit918 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cos I just beat mine at an arm wrestle, as Ive been lifting heavy and he is devastated . . . . . . . . . . oops
    yes. i feel for him i bet his ego is crushed
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    haha, well depends on your companion. He will live and maybe get motivated to do some work.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA

I guess he needs to get on it and start working out. I would FREAK if I was stronger than my hubby. That would not be good for us. Depends on the dynamic of your relationship, I guess.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't want to be with a woman that could kick my *kitten*....just saying
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Boom goes the dynamite! Go girl!
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Nope. I can out lift my hubby. I actually carrying everything up the stairs for him.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    your man is a pansy.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't want to be with a woman that could kick my *kitten*....just saying

LOL I dont think I could kick his *kitten*, but it certainly seems I am getting stronger ha ha ha
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I wish I was stronger than my S/O.....but he is more than 200 pounds and 6' tall while I am 120 ish pounds 4'11''

Last week he picked me up, turn me around and put me back down......true story:grumble:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

This country has got to the point were men have become way to womanly. Men should be men. This metrosexual, weak girly man crap wouldnt play anywhere near me.

^THIS!
  • spikefoot
    Options
    I wouldn't even care.. I would take it as my mission to beat ya though
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    you shouldve let him win. poor guy is probably sobbing into his pink pillow cuddling his teddybear right now
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Go You!!! Awesome!! You Rock!!!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing weights... my BF is on the skinny side, and keeps asking me if I can beat him up yet.... we laugh it off, but secretly I can't WAIT until I'm stronger than him and can totally kick his butt! :bigsmile: Not that I actually will, but we're a little competitive with each other
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
  • spikefoot
    Options

^THIS!

Manly doesn't mean strong.."girly" doesn't mean weak...imo just saying.
  • Sagebrush775
    Options
    yes. tell him to get his but to the gym.
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great Caesar's Ghost!!!! Does he sit down to pee too?