Tattoo or not to tattoo that is the question?

Options
124»

Replies

• Ashleighkitty
    Ashleighkitty Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Only get one if you've thought about it for a long time and you know its not going to be a decision you'll regret. I have 2, and love them both but I also know a lot of people who have regretted theirs. Take your time, no need to rush when it'll be on your body for life :) x
  • fdny9943
    fdny9943 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I got my first just about 2 months ago. I was near one of my milestones in weight loss (breaking 300!) and I just couldn't wait any longer. Still 5 pounds to go for that goal and then on to my next but I keep striving for it. If you want the tat get the tat.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I only have one tattoo right now and I got it when I was 16. My husband has two tattoos, one he got before we met and one I got for him for his birthday probably 20 years ago. Within the next month, we are going in together and will be getting our existing tattoos recolored and I am getting a new one on my ankle.

If it's something you want to do, go for it. If you aren't sure, then wait.
  • Yellowlass
    Options
    I wouldn't get one, too much of a chicken:~))
  • butterflyqueen1984
    Options
    I love my tattoos and if you really want to get one then get one! My fav one of mine is my butterfly on my ankle, signifies alot happening in my life! I always had the idea of what tattoo I wanted before I went in, so make sure you know what you want!
  • laurin2010
    Options
    tattoo yes tattoo! I looooove tattoos :) Go for it, everyone gets them for different reasons--perhaps this could represent a part of your journey loosing weight!