People with a lot of weight to lose? 100+ pounds!

Options

Replies

• ocassin
    ocassin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 10lbs gone, 108lbs o go
  • chrissypooh86
    chrissypooh86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I requested u. Anyone else can add me as well I love to support as well as receive it.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have just under 100 left to lose. Anyone can add me if they want. :happy:
  • Mrbusterb
    Options
    I've lost 115 and need to lose around 120 more.I just sent you a friend request
  • needmorecoffee
    needmorecoffee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow some of you have really done a lot already! I hope to be in that boat early next year. Im always up for new folks to cheer along this process....its going to be a long road but we got this!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/744-200-to-lose

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1140-300

Just a couple of groups on MFP for those of us with a lot to lose. Hope to see you there!
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lb to be in anyway healthy. I am currently 335lbs

Really i need to lose 150 but i am happy with 100 for now and then will re-address :)
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have to lose at least 100, not sure what it will be like then.
    Feel free to look at my diary and friend me if you want.

I try to eat around 1500 calories a day, which is a bit lower than you, but you could get some ideas.
    I am also do high protein, low carb.
  • avrobin03
    avrobin03 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I love all of my MFP friends, but it's so much more encouraging when there are people with similar goals.. I have 113 I would like to lose..... Anyone can add me as well.. ;-) I love meeting new MFP friends!!!
  • eye4art
    eye4art Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm open to anyone that wants to friend me. I started out at 600lbs and am now down to 403. I have atleast another 175-200 to go. I have been through it all, diet / exercise issues / health problems / and surgeries. Got a topic you you want to talk about count me in. Supporting each other is the best way to make sure we all get where we want to be.
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to 'friend' people but if anyone wants to add me that would be nice :)
  • livhuba23
    livhuba23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I gained weight and started at 247. loseing weight and not trying, i got down to 224. The past month I have been trying, and am down to 195. i am still 45lbs away from my ideal goal, which is 150. So I had 93 lbs i wanted gone. close to 100. =]
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have lost nearly 70lbs so far and have about 100 to go. I log every day and eat fairly healthy and love seeing other peoples dairies to get ideas - but I am in the UK so the brands may be different for some items? please feel free to add me - I am not in the highly restricted calorie intake either as I am focusing on getting fit so have to eat to fuel my sessions :)
  • redheadkirsty
    Options
    I started at 275, currently I'm 252/253 can't remember which but for my height I need to lose 149lbs. I'm 23lbs in so I'm always happy to have people add me at a similar starting point to me.
  • EvaB93
    EvaB93 Posts: 101
    Options
    i added you ! :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Guys feel free to add me, I am also here to lose 100 lbs, to date only lost 31 lbs. With MFP I can say it is achievable we just have to be consistent and work a little hard. Wishing good luck to everyone
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I have a little under 100 to go. I've been working on it and would love to have company on the journey.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose about 145 lbs total. I'm at 303.6 lbs now. Still have about 139 to go.
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am also in that same boat. I have lost 48 pounds so far but still have about 75-100 to go. I would love to have some friends for support on this group.
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey to lose 100+ also.
    I've lost 17 pounds since I started my journey in June.
    Five of those pounds since I joined MFP.

Anyone can feel free to add me. :smile: