People with a lot of weight to lose? 100+ pounds!

Options

Replies

• IronTitaness
    Options
    Hello :). I have more then 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • anie8989
    anie8989 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I ideally want to lose 120 lbs, but be happy with 100lbs right now. Currently I am 259, and want to be about 140. When I was about 14-15 years old I lost a good amount of weight and I remember stepping on the scale and seeing 159, and I was so freaking happy, but then I don't know what happened and the weight just went up from there.

Anyone can add me and I will try to encourage everyone as much as possible!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have under 50 pounds left to lose to get to my goal, but have already lost 112. I regularly eat over 2000 calories per day and lose an average of 1-2 pounds per week. My diary is open to my friends so feel free to send a request my way.
  • isabel88g
    isabel88g Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im 256 lbs.. and would like to get to 150-160..add me anyone please.. I need help and motivation!!
  • Ta_Mo
    Ta_Mo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have to lose a lot weight too. You all are free to add me if you guys want!
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!
    Planning on losing 125 pounds total
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am started at 270 and I have lost 5-10 pounds depending on what my scales decides on.....hehe. I have 90-95 lbs to go to get to my ideal weight of 170. Started working on it since August 12, 2012. Feel free to add me.
  • dshaw777
    Options
    I am starting off at 293 and would like to set my first goal of being at 200. I would love all the friends and motivation that I can get and give... We are not alone in this... :P
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have about 130 lbs to lose and I'm always looking for more friends with big numbers to lose like me!
  • banks89202
    Options
    I had a little over 100lbs to lose, I now have 80ish! :D Add me if you would like!
    I'm 5"9 started at 284 and I am now 265, my goal weight is 180lbs!
  • amybuggie
    amybuggie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose... anyone can add me as well... need some real encouragement and friends to keep me accountable please! :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    According to MFP, my goal is about 2110 calories. :-) I am 260 pounds, so I have about 100 lbs to lose. I am adding you!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I've lost right at 100lbs, and I have another 80 to lose (at least that's my current goal).

Feel free to add me (anyone).
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I started at nearly 300 (285) and am looking to get to about 140, feel free to add me.
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Down 5, 95 more to go (and maybe more). I eat over 2000 calories a day usually with exercise, I'm at 1980 now without, and my diary is open to my friends. I do very healthy things and treats! Feel free to add me if you want (anyone). I'm very supportive
  • happysazzyz
    happysazzyz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am down 11 lbs. and still lots to go to but this is a great site, loving it :)
    30277371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm hoping to lose 90 lbs.....good luck to all!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I was down 8, but think I've gone back up (doing a new weigh-in) in the morning..so I have somewhere between 90-100 lbs to lose. My highest being 230.

I've been completely lazy, but doing my best to get back on track with exercising, eating better, and logging it all. I'd love some new friends.

Anyone feel free to add me. :(
  • GingerRaven
    GingerRaven Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but have lost 110 lbs already. My heaviest was 311 lbs. I was 196 at my last weigh in. Just started here to get back on the losing track. My goal is 140. I could use some friends! :)
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ME!!