How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks?

Replies

• DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    You can lose that much, I have a friend who did it. You also (like him) need to be about 100lb overweight to start with and be just starting the diet.

Basically... you won't safely lose 15 lbs in two weeks especially since you don't have that much to work with. Is your "vanity" that important that you're not as worried about your health so much as the number on the scales?
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 542 Member
    Easy. Amputate a limb.
  • If you eat low carb you will lose weight and show a difference for photos. it does take motivation and meal planning. You will be shocked though what low carb can do for you in a short amount of time. Face less swollen even.

cut out all sugar for 2 weeks (EVEN FRUIT and hidden sugars)
    avoid all processed food
    - no bread, rice, potatoes, crackers, starchy stuff at all,
    -eat limited dairy

eat fresh clean food. best to prepare at home so you know what is in it
    veggies, fish, meat, whole eggs (no egg white bullcrap) olive oil
    (get a good amount of fat in there, fatty cuts of meat and olive oil with keep you full)
    drinks lots of water

- small amounts of nuts if you need to

you would be surprised at how much weight you can drop in 2 weeks.

typical day:
    BF bacon and a tomato wrapped in lettuce

S string cheese

L tuna over a salad

S carrots, celery and hard boiled egg or 2

D salmon and kale

BF 2 eggs with butter scrambled with spinach

S 20 almonds

L chicken with skin and cucumber for lunch

S cottage cheese

D Rib eye Steak and aspargus
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    One doesn't...or at least one shouldn't. Simply not healthy.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    what is trolling?
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Amputation.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    7982749022_70520f2909.jpg
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks with exercise, motivation? Please do tell me your answer, im new here an im not fat nor am i that model thin anymore, i have a photo shoot comming up an i have to lose the weight. Soo tell me whats on your mind. Besides you can add me as a friend in the process, :)

.........Start out by having more than 200 pounds to lose :flowerforyou:

Seriously ..... when you are really close to goal weight ...... 1/2 pound per week is more realistic.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Amputate both arms and one leg
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Looking at your pic, you are already quite slender. 15 more pounds in two weeks is simply unhealthy. Is this truly necessary? The only way I could imagine is through surgery or supervised by a physician. I certainly would NOT recommend this.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    I weigh over 400 pounds and can't lose 15 in two weeks without dire measures, I think you're better off trying to tone up.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Low carb (less than 20g per day), low sodium (eat clean, nothing processed) and strength training. My brother does this to make weight for wrestling and it works really well. He then goes out for buffalo wings after the match, which I suggest you do after the shoot :)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Cutting off a limb usually does the trick.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Amputation or crack. Both could be rather expensive and wouldn't leave you looking very good for the shoot. Photo editing software is amazing and a true professional photographer can erase those 15 pounds easy.

^^^THIS^^^ is the only way!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Cut off your arm.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    7982749022_70520f2909.jpg

AHAHA! LOVE IT!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    How does one lose 15 pounds in two weeks with exercise, motivation? Please do tell me your answer, im new here an im not fat nor am i that model thin anymore, i have a photo shoot comming up an i have to lose the weight. Soo tell me whats on your mind. Besides you can add me as a friend in the process, :)

This is a health and fitness support site, losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks isn't promoted here as you can't really do it in a healthy way (especially if you're not starting out as obese). However, I have heard that the human brain weighs 3 pounds . . . only 12 more to go!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    It would be alllll water weight
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    i have only lost 11 pounds in two weeks so far but im hoping to lose more than that im not sure how but i seem to eat lots but i keep my calories under 500 also i ate mostly fruit and veges and avoided dairy and meat (vegetarian):)

Wow! ...... the massive muscle loss plan. You might actually increase your body fat % that way .... not a healthy suggestion.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    lol:laugh: @usmcmp