40 pounds gone forever!

Options
I like to take progress pictures every 10 or so pounds now that I am almost to goal.

Today, I reached the 40 pound milestone! So excited and only 14 to go!

This picture is my ultimate before. It's hideous and I hate it, but I am not that person. That was at my highest weight. Around 220 or so.

028-1.jpg

The before in this picture, on the left, was when I started MFP on March 25th of this year. The after, on the right, is from this morning. It's unreal to me.

012-2.jpg

I am so thankful for this website and the motivation it gives me to try harder and eat better. I am pleased to say that my eating habits have completely changed. My endurance levels have increased 10x.

Replies

• Vickiesings
    Options
    Amazing! It lets me know that I can do it. You are an incredible role model to me.
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself! No doubt the last 14 will come off in no time!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Congratulations and much continued success!
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, Girl! You look great. Sometimes it takes looking at someone your size, to realize it can be done. Thank you for reinvigorating my motivation.
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you everyone! If I can do it, anyone can. I was the epitome of fat and lazy!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a fantastic accomplishment!
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing accomplishment!!!
  • Nina1007
    Options
    Yes, absolutely amazing! Congratulations :)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Great job!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome! I have about 20lbs i want to lose and i hope i have results like you!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!
  • jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So smart of you to take before and after pics using the same bikini!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Omg that is amazing an that's wa my figure is like please share ur story with me u look unreal well done girlie xx
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jules7007
    Options
    what an amazing differance!!! how are you doing it?? lots of exercise or just moderate with diet?? do tell!!!! :-)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing, you must be so pleased :)
  • nheckert
    nheckert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing results. :)
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've done amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Omg that is amazing an that's wa my figure is like please share ur story with me u look unreal well done girlie xx

Thanks. I just eat right and exercise. I don't kill myself with exercise either. I only work out 3 times a week now. Cardio during the week and then I go to crossfit on Saturday's.

I follow the paleo zone diet and it's really working for me. It's not even really a diet. It's a lifestyle change. I eat foods now that I never ate before and I don't really miss the foods that I used to eat. Occasionally, I will have some but I try to limit that as much as possible since most of what I used to eat does not agree with my body anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!