Losing On 1200 Calories Does NOT Mean Regaining

Options

Replies

• kaylabrianna
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! props to you for keeping up with the modern day technology! I can't picture my grandparents keeping up! truly an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • pettyms
    pettyms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you did a great job!
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    You look amazingg.. thank you for sharinggg
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    OMG! You didn't just lost weight, you lost 15 years on the appearance too! Congratulations, you look fabulous!

This!!!!!
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, what an inspiration you are xx
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you made this post...Too many people on this site like to pretend that everybody can and should have the metabolism of a 23year old. People's bodies change with age ((and other conditions))...Hopefully more people will stop being so closed minded and dogmatic about what it takes to lose weight and to keep it off. There definitely should be more room and respect for different approaches to weight loss. Weight loss really is not one size fits all...once again...congratulations on finding something that works for you!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can't see anyone resembling a 'senior citizen' in any of your photos before or after! You are a great example of the benefits of weight training and a great inspiration- bravo!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you made this post...Too many people on this site like to pretend that everybody can and should have the metabolism of a 23year old. People's bodies change with age ((and other conditions))...Hopefully more people will stop being so closed minded and dogmatic about what it takes to lose weight and to keep it off. There definitely should be more room and respect for different approaches to weight loss. Weight loss really is not one size fits all...once again...congratulations on finding something that works for you!

This. My Gramma is 88 years old and does not at all look it. She's healthy as a horse, lives on her own, is active and amazing. She has never counted calories, she's from the eat when you're hungry, don't when you're not and move more point of view. I counted calories for a little while but it made me nuts so I stopped. I work out hard, I eat when I'm hungry, I've learned to eat slower so that I can actually feel when I'm full and not overdo it. I'm also short and small framed like my Gram so I'm well aware that however many calories I eat won't work for everyone.

Congrats on your accomplishment and the inspiration :flowerforyou: The point taken from the post should most definitely be what works for one does not work for all. Work out, eat healthy foods, indulge in moderation and listen to your body.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! I only hope I can look as great as you when I'm your age! Congratulations!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You do NOT look 62! Congrats on your loss and on maintaining :)
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats!!! Dont give up is right!!!:):flowerforyou:
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You are beautiful! I wouldn't put you at 62 either. Congrats on achieving your goals--you are inspiring!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! and...........you are not old! I feel you on the sagging skin... not real sure what to do about that myself. Goting to try more weights...
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and a lot younger! WTG!!!
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Brendajo510
    Options
    Wow, Great job!
  • jasmine799
    jasmine799 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look amazinggg!!! Thanks for the motivation:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!