odd turn-ons (keep it clean for the moderators)

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Tattooed musicians...but they have to be GOOD musicians...

I have a good musician but he has no tattoos or piercings.

Sigh.

I've got a good musician with LOTS of tattoos but no piercings...
  • PsychSmith
    PsychSmith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    the way my boyfriend takes off his shirt by grabbing it behind his neck and pulling it forward over his head. And strong, calloused hands.
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Men that wear tee shirts and basketball shorts.. WHEWWW Lawdy!!!! :love:
  • TrinityDavis
    Options
    OOOO my!!! That's certainly a new one!! Lmao.. I'll havta try tht!!! bahahahah
  • TrinityDavis
    Options
    How to keep this clean.....

The steam coming off a hot #2 on my chest.....That gets me going.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    A girl who actually finds me attractive!

Um excuse me but you look attractive from the picture I can see!
  • ambermac2012
    Options
    -when he's a laker fan, and can play basketball
    -knows how to cook
    -dark hair/dark eyes
    -and if he's sweet.

where is this man!?
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Sigh.

Mine's a drummer. His rhythm makes up for his lack of bod modification... if ya catch mah drift :wink: :wink: :wink:

Whatchya got?
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Guys in suits, the kind that fit them well and look great on their body shape... oh my gosh... I am such a freak, no one I know gets turned on by a guy in a suit.. and they definately don't have the reaction I do.

OH also... classic muscle cars.... No idea why but they turn me on but they do... and if they've got an awesome sounding engine and exhaust system.. oh boy..
  • JLand918
    Options
    Boobs.....um on the ladies of course :)
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Sigh.

Mine's a drummer. His rhythm makes up for his lack of bod modification... if ya catch mah drift :wink: :wink: :wink:

Whatchya got?

Guitarist, but he also plays piano/harmonica and sings *not all at the same time* :D He's savage....I LOVE watching him play... I've dated a few drummers in my time too...A good drummer is a damn good catch ;)
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    In Men- Uniforms, especially military. Hard-worked hands, grease, overalls. Dreadlocks. Rib tattoos. Hairy Chests. Facial Hair.
    My husband is former military, now an overall-wearing tradesman, :love: , but who unfortunately had to cut off his dreads because they wouldn't fit under his hard hat!

Steampunk. Smart Girls. Red Hair (like henna red).
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Salt n pepper hair

Facial hair (does not have to be cleaned up)

Something about the veins in the forearm :wink:

Great sense of humor

Not a must but muscular will get a head turn pretty much every time :love:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    When a man cook and cleans! :love:
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Sigh.

Whatchya got?

Guitarist, but he also plays piano/harmonica and sings *not all at the same time* :D He's savage....I LOVE watching him play... I've dated a few drummers in my time too...A good drummer is a damn good catch ;)

Lol, musicians are a special bunch, especially surfer-musicians. I always had the lead guitarist, but secretly wanted the bass player.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When a man smiles with his eyes..... and that is how my boyfriend got me.... and those smiling green eyes... =)
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    When men wear button down shirts tucked into a nice pair of slacks and a watch. I don't think that is odd, but for some, it may be.
    When men have tuffs of their chest hair you can see when wearing a polo shirt.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by the girls who like guys with baseball caps on backwards. I always want to yell at them to put their cap on right. Which is probably not very sexy of me.
    Oh my gosh, I don't know why, but it gets me goin'. Don't take away our pleasure :)

*Note to self* wear ball cap backwards with shirt tucked in and a belt while working on my car also moving my lips seductively while asking for a 15/16 socket in 3/4 drive. Just before I Go hiking in my Superman tshirt discussing History and comic books

Haha awesome
  • 1. defined calf muscles and muscular forearms
    2. long narrow feet with long toes
    3. big manly hands but with long slender fingers and nice nails/long nail beds.
    4. mini mohawk on an otherwise clean cut guy (dark hair)
    5. tattoo sleeve or sleeves on an otherwise clean cut guy (who wears suits to work), haha oddest one probably!
    6. ears that stick out a little (:
    7. looks good in baseball hats forwards and especially backwards
    8. hard hat/jeans/romeos (dirty) w/ a little bit of grime everywhere ;)
    9. messy hat hair (but only works on dark hair, cuz I just like dark hair)
    10. used to have a thing for guys who drove pick-up trucks but now it is more of a requirement for me to consider dating a guy (must have a pick-up truck because he needs one to do stuff...doesn't have to be nice/expensive) vs. a turn-on because there are a ton of guys out there who drive expensive, pristine trucks for no other reason than to look cool/impress girls and those guys don't cut it for me. Though I love a guy who wears a suit to work but drives a pick-up truck because on the weekends he uses it to load up his dirt bikes/hunting dogs/fishing gear etc. :)

Combination of ALL 10 of these things would equal a 10 for me. :)

FYI - My real life guy has all of these things except the mini mohawk and tattoos. He is totally opposed to tattoos and makes fun of me about the mohawk thing (he's like: eye roll...yeah right) :) but I consider him a 10 anyway. <3 And strangely my dad has a lot of these qualities (that's odd) but he's an attractive man so I guess it's not that odd. 10 for dad too <3, he's so wonderful (and he's single wink wink)!

GOOD TOPIC! It's really fun to think of all these little carnal inclinations!
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A guy with relaxed-fit jeans, fitted shirt and a pair of Chucks on his feet. Works best with scruffy hair... if anyone knows where I can find of these who isn't a jerk, alert me! :flowerforyou: