odd turn-ons (keep it clean for the moderators)

Options

Replies

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Dominance, perhaps even aggression in the right, uh, "context".
    Manual dexterity - playing a musical instrument, creating delicate art, fast and accurate typing... the implications are obvious here.
    Being able to show me up at my hobbies.
    A combination of humor and eloquence in his manner of speaking.
    When he gets my reference and responds in kind - especially if I wasn't expecting him to.
    Long hair. Beyond shoulder length. 90s alt-rock long, straight hair. Dreads really get me staring, too.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Guys who work with their hands. They're just a little (or occasionally a lot) rougher. Guys with soft hands creep me out. And not necessarily muscled men, but guys who are broad-chested. If that chest happens to be all muscled, so be it.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Girls with braided pigtails or ball cap with pony tail pulled through.

That's funny, I have old profile pics you'd love! lol Maybe I should break them back out... :bigsmile:
  • Guys with glasses

Older men that look younger but have salt and pepper hair

Men who can fix stuff

Science talk

Men cooking....mmmhmmmm

Men not afraid to be dorky

Men who are great dads

You are too cute! I love your answers! You'd like my guy because of your first two...I forgot to put those on my list! Whoops! ;)
  • LastChance4Change
    Options
    I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Dimples and something about a guy in a nice TIGHT Black Shirt just hugging his Chest area.......... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So Sexy:wink:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Women with no makeup.
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Options
    I really liked my husbands penmanship from the moment I first saw it. I mean, REALLY liked it. His handwritten stories were so tight, well-formed and perfectly within the lines. I read his college essays for HOURS, just taking it in, and knew that I was definitely keeping this guy. Whew!
  • Women with no makeup.

Good one! :)
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Accent. Dutch accents, British, but my favorite: Australian yumm.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    A man who smiles and gets that cute crinkle in his eyes, like his smile is so contagious it takes over his whole face. I also love to look at the back of a guy's neck...military haircut, tan neck...*sigh*
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I forgot tall men....I'm short and need a tall one.

Guys reading for pleasure

Guys who draw/ paint
  • rhvandan
    Options
    1) Butts.. I love me some butts
    2) Eyes. Most of the time I like blue eyes, but my hubby has brown eyes and the most insane eyelashes. Yum
    3) Shoulders. On men I love a strong shoulder line
    4) Jaw. Like a strong line (weird, because my hubby has no chin.. but he has wolverine chops so it covers the rest of the jaw up)
    5) Overall Shape
    6) Personality.. love me the rockabilly, psychobilly type, but i also love the tortured artist type too. Sigh... I guess I'm "easy"...

Most of all, intelligence. I have to be able to have a conversation with a person. Usually, talking with someone, or, just hearing them talk, that's enough.. Sexy!!!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Redheads, accents, pigtails, glasses
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    A girl in a ball cap with a pony tail.
    Fish net stockings.
    A sundress.
    Sports bra.
    ......not all together!
    Picturing it all together made me laugh!

Personally I like a guy with a snug tshirt (as long as there is a muscled chest underneath it) and jeans that aren't saggy in the butt. I hate saggy baggy butt.
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Men who know how to do things, but also appreciate the finer things in life. My ideal man would be a construction foreman who's a patron of the arts. Somebody who can rock old Levis AND a tuxedo - and isn't threatened by wearing the latter.

Knowing how to dance would bring many bonus points...
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    a big badonkadonk
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    horrible attitudes. I dont know why.
  • meglet175
    Options
    Ok - the original post asked for ODD turn-ons, so here goes:

a receding hairline

a slight overbite

and finally, I simply adore the beautiful reddish-gold curly hair on my husband's forearms.:love:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    When my husband is irritatingly cocky about something, and I know he's right. Dammit.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Dimples, Cowboy, Muscles, Backwards hats

A man working on his truck, his home, a project

Good sense of humor. Happiness. A giving heart.