Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo! New Year's Week!

2»

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,699 Member
    No exercise for me and maybe no eating today either. Something I ate last night did not settle well with me.:sick: I have not had an upset tummy like this in a LONG time. I was planning to go shopping with my MIL this morning too. :frown: We have money to go buy things for our trip and now I am sick. :sad: I need to go to one place by tomorrow because I also have a discount coupon that expires tomorrow. So today is sprite, crackers (Maybe), and the only exercise I may be getting is to go to the bathroom. TMI? I really hope I'm better by this afternoon so we can go out. I was looking forward to it. In laws will probably be leaving this morning.
    I will check in with you all later.
    MM
  • mechanicmom
    Well, the good news is I've lost four pounds. :laugh: Maybe if I eat light the next few days I can actually keep it off! On my old scale I'd be 149.5 so it's a small victory for me, even if it is short lived.
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Aw, feel better MM.

Just finished my third straight day of Bikram, and didn't have to sit down once! I am thrilled, since this is the first time this has happened since my illness in November!

Yay, us.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight. " - The Devil Wears Prada - MM, your post reminded me of that line.

Way to go, V, on the Bikram!

Today, I'm teaching yoga again, then maybe a visit to the gym. It's been a long time since we've seen each other - I've paid for another year, it's time to go. We are turning a room in the house into a workout/yoga/mediation room, but that will take some time.

Oh, there weren't any new people at the gym yesterday, maybe they are waiting until after the weekend?

Rekindling the relationship with the gym, boogaloo!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    In my experience, Mary, the first Monday after the new year is the day that looks like Easter at the gym.:tongue:

Gearing up for the fourth day in a row. The main thing that was interesting about yesterday is it wasn't hard at all. I think I released all my expectations, because I expected it to be awful. Interested to see what today holds. Also, since it's 12 degrees F today, I'm actually looking forward to the 105 degrees. Yesterday, I left the house with damp hair and it froze solid. It's very, very cold.

After the class, I absolutely MUST go to the coffee shop and do some marking. I hate marking.:grumble:

Tomorrow is a day off, and I confess I'm looking forward to it.

Freezing my patootie off boogaloo!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    Ha ha, I love that quote Mary!
    V, I'll be feeling your weather in two weeks! Maybe even a little colder. This morning when we got up it was -2 in Moscow. Have I mentioned how I really don't like the cold?

I had failed to mention with my tummy issues (which appear to be stress related since they are continuing), AF came at the same time. So I've had an upset stomach, AF, and getting over a cold. I'm just glad all this is happening now and not in Russia! So my stress level and emotions are a lot worse this week. Everything is bigger, badder, scarier when AF is in town. I hope next week I am actually doing better, and better able to handle everything. I have to remind myself that I am not "normal" right now. :laugh:
    I have kept three pounds off so far. :tongue:
    Today we are going to go shopping, as long as my stomach allows. Tomorrow I will get back to Shred, day 5 I believe.

Looking forward to feeling better boogaloo!
    MM
This discussion has been closed.