Its friday! What are the lowest calorie alcohol drinks?

Options

Replies

• zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i dont track alcohol because i usually sweat it out later that night so its like eating back my alcohol calories and if i fail i get fat and you know i won't let that happen
  • runningfromzombies
    Options
    I have been encouraged to try this before but I hate the taste of gin! Too dry for me I like really sweet things! Maybe I should give it another go! Thanks! :smile:

A melon sour is pretty low--and crazy sweet. Think liquified watermelon, haha.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bombay Saphire Gin (1/2 shot - still strong enough) and diet tonic. LOVE IT! Tonight is double GT night for me!
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Vodka and soda with a bit o lime... or hell, go all out and just drink vodka!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i love mixing flavored vodkas with crystal light if i'm drinking at home. pinnacle cake vodka + strawberry lemonade = better than cheesecake ... and it gets you drunk.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    LSD - 0 calories. Also, you can look in the mirror and I'm pretty sure you will see a dramatic change in your body composition. Whether that means you look 10 feet tall and rail thin or like a dragon, though, I cannot guarantee.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I don't do artificial sweeteners, so diet soda is out for me - I stick with VODKA SODA, EXTRA LIME! It's about 80 calories as long as you don't get the flavored vodkas.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm a fan of red wine. :)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I drink Bacardi Superior with flavored water. It's only 65 calories a shot plus the water. It's a win/win for me!
  • BeachyBecky
    BeachyBecky Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love Jose Cuervo Light Margarita. Its premade and amazing, cals are pretty low too. Less than 95 cal a serving.
  • pettyms
    pettyms Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A vodka soda is one of the absolute lowest calorie drinks out there... If you like fruity things, get a flavored vodka, like blueberry or raspberry, and you can ask for a splash of cranberry, or squeeze lemons or limes in it... It's only 70 calories a drink, even if you get a tall -- which is a good idea, because it paces you and makes you feel like you've had more.
  • LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke is very low in calories! or probably any spirit with diet mixer!!
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Skyy vodka cherry infused with diet cherry seven up!
  • TrysTBear
    TrysTBear Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Healthiest Drink out there by far is a Bloody Mary... vodka is 60 calories and the veggies in it make it practically like doing a pushup! lol
    I stick to Ketel and club with lots of lemon or Amstel light at 95 cal a bottle, plus it actually tastes like beer.
    Or try to add in an activity like bowling, billards, or darts while your drinking that way your 'exercising' while your drinking.
    Trust me, I'm a doctor!
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just got some blueberry lemonade MiO and all I can think about is what flavor Vodka I can add to it....I'm thinking pinapple or vanilla, with a little bit of sparkling water. should be very refreshing and super low cal.
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    Vodka and water is my drink of choice. Less likely too get a nasty hangover too! In fact, I'm drinking one right now :)
  • Thundermtn
    Options
    I am a rum and diet pepsi guy. Captain morgan or some sailor jerry. Any one want to meet up for a drink?
  • ScottCadi
    Options
    I splurge and buy the Appleton Estates Rum. It goes well with diet coke, and there is a definite difference in flavor comparing it to something like Bacardi. It is smoother, sweeter and oh so delicious....

My friends thought I was wasting a good rum on mix, but then I had them compare. I don't think any of them have purchased bacardi since.

Just my opine....
  • Allibabalove
    Options
    vodka & sugar free redbull- around 80cals
  • Kimflowerpower1
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And yey its saturday night tonight! Everyone have a good one! :flowerforyou: